stay a little🌹

The town seemed wondrous, like a whole different world. Each sight was like a different view. One had books that were flying! This helped yo take ypur mind off that. Leading offendy down towards the ends was a little coastline."love were are we going?" He asks for the 10th time like a child. You tell him the same thing each time"its a secret. And if I tell you there goes the magic in it!" You say as you got to the cliff. The woods behind it seemed like a blanket or a wall. The sun was setting which was creating a beautiful red, orange,purplish glow. You could tell offender was surprise."y-n....this is amazing!" Picking you up he hugged you and sat you down.

~a little time later~

Offender seems more worried. Your eyes glaze out across it. A smile comes to your face as the sun sets." Offender..." You say your mind on one thing. " yes my beautiful Queen? " he asks as you tug on her skirt" what would happen if...if I...died " the word seemed different in your mouth. It burned on you tongue. Offender tensed at the word. A looming presence as here again. You weren't sure why."tic tock you better lock the time".  You felt the time stop. A bone human walked up to you...

How do you react?