roses🌹

Its been two weeks since you got out of the hospital.
You felt like some one was suffocating you. You wanted to know what was missing. As you lie in bed you quickly grabbed a (fave character) plushie that you made as your eyes fell.

Offenderp POV
I kept watching her for this whole time. It was agony for me. Hoping I could get a chance. What's even the point. She was just another human." You okay?" I heard her voice" o-oh yeah." I respond while shifting my hat in order to hide my face." Im sorry if I bothered you." She said while she smiled. Hehe still the same.

But not at the same soul.

Hehe

...

Your POV

He seemed to be thinking about something."is something wrong?" You ask him. "Oh well its nothing. So my dear would you like a rose?" He asked you while holding out a red and blue rose." No." You said while slowly closing the window."wait. I now what happen to you. Do you still have a heart necklace!? " he asks almost like he's wants something bad."yea.... How do you know?" You ask him while putting it out . out of nowhere he somehow came into the house." So my dear please take this rose." He told you while holding out the red rose "okay." You said as you held it. You felt a sharp pain and saw a drop of blood come out. Then you felt a rush. All the memories came flooding in"are you alright?!" He asks while you shook your head. Then the memories came flooding in.

When he saved you from Michel

When he saved you from suicide

Him being overprotective

Getting the necklace for you

All the tears came too"offender I missed you" you whisper to him while he hugged you."listen love, I'm worried that someone is going to try to take you away." offender said while searching around to see if someone was watching you."Offender if somethings wrong just tell me." you say as you heard glass shattering around you two." If you want to come hold on!" offender yeld out as you saw something coming in though the window."