Chapter 10

Haider pov

My mom hit me. Because of her. She is not her real daughter also, then also she hit me. And what I said Wrong to her. She did this to me I am sure because I am not her real brother.

But what about that when mom and Anaya were talking. Argh don't know what are they hiding...

Soon their was knock at my room door..

"Come in" I said..

"Sir theirs someone came to meet you" Maria said...

"Tell I am not home" I said as I was in no mood to Meet​ anyone...

"Sir she said she won't leave until you meet her" Maria said...

"Argh who came" I said irritatedely and dismissed her...

And I walk downstairs to see Shikha sitting on the sofa drinking water...

"What do you want now" I asked angrily...

"I came to meet you" she said...

"Why" I asked folding my hand on my chest...

"What why, now that our misunderstanding are clear I taught..." She said but I cut her...

"You can easily come back to me like that only" I asked her..

"Yes, why not" she asked confused...

"Because the every relationship is based on trust, which you didn't had on me" I said and walked towards to the mini bar at my penthouse...

"I am sorry for That Haider" she said...

"No, you didn't trusted me first, now I don't trust you" I said drinking my wine...

"Please don't do this I said I am sorry" she said...

"No Shikha I won't forgive you, this easily you have earn it" I said...

"It means their is a hope" she said smirking...

"Don't flatter yourself" I said and she pouted...

"I will do everything to make you forgive me that's a promise" she said...

"Ya ya time will tell" I said...

"Ok bye for now. And be ready to see your life upside down from tomorrow" with that she Walk out...

She won't change ever. Let's see how she makes me forgive her. I won't be that easy on her...

Shikha pov

Haider, why he is so angry on me. What did I do?

"You didn't believe him" my brain replied me..

Ya ya I know I didn't believe him. But he should also think from my side view.