Chapter 15

Haider POV
After hospital scene between Shikha, Anaya and Arjun...

I came back leaving Kabir with his family to check Arjun condition. And when I came their I was shock to see Aanaya crying.

And what made my blood boil after hearing Arjun words. He broke up with my princess. How dare he? And without any of her fault. And what did he said it Loving Her Was A Mistake. He don't know what gem she is.

I went towards his to give a peace of mind. But Aanaya brought me out by taking my hand.

"See Haider I told her truth to Arjun bro too. And he is right she is a Mistake" Shikha said...

Didn't what happened to Aanaya after listening to her words. She started crying more in my chest.

"This crocodile tears won't affect us anymore, you got what you deserve...." Shikha said but I cut her in between...

"Enough" I shouted..

"Why are you shouting at me she deserves all th..." She said but I cut her again...

"I said enough she isn't to blame to all this for. See this and keep your mouth shut. One more word I won't be able to stop myself. And excuse me" I said giving her all the proof Aanaya gave me and walk towards Arjun's room...

"Haider brother no" Aanaya said....

"Why" I asked...

"He deserves better" she said...

"No I can't see you like this" I said...

"Yes Aanaya I am sorry and Arjun brother needs know all this " Shikha said

"No and I give you swear on my life to you both if you 2 will tell him the truth you will see me death" Aanaya said and walk away from the hospital....

"Happy now, I told you she has no relationship in all this. But no you have to be stubborn. See what your brother did" I shouted....

"Sorry" Shikha replied...

"What sorry, you both brother sister broke her heart I won't ever forget
you for doing this" I said angrily and walk out of the hospital too...

I reached near dad as he was standing in parking lot.

"Yes Dad" I said as I reached him...

"Before this accident I was thinking to send Aanaya to new Zealand for further studies. What you say" he said...

I think it's better she gets away from this for sometime....

"Yes Dad it's a good idea" I said....

"After Arjun get well, you go search for the college" he said....

"No I will do it now" I said as I don't want to see Arjun....

"Why don't you wanna see Arjun, had a fight with him" dad asked....

"No, just she has completed her graduation I think the admission would started already" I said....

"Ok see she gets into best college" dad said and walk out....

To be continue....