Chapter 14

Shikha pov

I am happy, that finally Shreya and me are friends again. I used to miss her so much. And why Anaya why you did this with us.

We were childhood friends but she broke the friendship like this only why?

"Shikha" Arjun bro called me from downstairs...

"Yes" I replied as I went down..

"I am going office, you have to go visit client in 20 mins. Don't forget it" he reminded me...

"Ok bye" I said....

I got ready for the meeting and went their. I visited Royal Restaurant, for the meeting with, Mr. John.

After 3 hours

The meeting went good. And we got the project. As I went to remove his check from my bag a small cheat fell from my bag. I pick it up again and gave the check to him.

He shook hands with me, and said good bye.

After he went I open the cheat to be from Shreya...

Flashback from DB

"Where were you we were so worried about you," she said.

I look at her confusingly. She is behaving like our old days.

"I want to tell you something important Shreya it's very important just listen to me..... " she was cut by banging on the door.

"Mam are you done" yes none other than my 2 favorite people.... Note the sarcasm...

"Ya, I am coming... " I said to them.

I turn towards Shikha. I was happy that she is talking to me back. So hugged her once again. And slip the cheat I wrote to give Anaya I decide to give it to her. I slip it in her jeans pocket. And said.

"We can't talk here. I am happy to have you back. Call me" and with that, I open the door.

In hope, she reads the note.....

Flashback end

I open the letter it was written,

"It's all lies help me. I can't tell you everything on this paper call me...

98******84
-Shreya

Oh my God what's this even supposed to mean. Did she know about Anaya? Or she was talking about something else.....

I call her to clear all the confusion...

I tried 2 at last on 3rd ring she pick up the call....

"Hello, Shreya. It's me Shikha" I said...

"Yes, I know" she said but her voice was different from usual....

"I got your cheat today, and I called as you" I said......

"It's to late you can't help me now" she said....

"No I can and I will. I know you are sad because of Anaya right" I said angrily....

"What" she asked.....

And I unknowingly told her everything without thinking twice...

"How can she do this" she said....

"I know we will talk with her together, come meet me" I said...

"Nothing is left in my life but let's clear this" she said....

"Ok bye" I said...

And with that the call was cut...

Author note

Yes guys at that when Shreya meet with an accident she was coming to meet Shikha...

Sorry for the late update....

Next update will be of King's Love and Manan:- 2 Win U....