author's note

I had this idea from playing Ambition Mode in Dynasty Warriors the other day, and decided to make a story out of it and hope you guys like it!

Here's how this story will work: Like 'Heart of My Hearts,' this is a one-shot-centric story; but in this one, you request a character and a word which will influence the plot of the story. I'll provide an example.

Say you ask for 'Zhu Ran' and 'bodyguard.' In the next one shot, the reader will be in a relationship with Zhu Ran, who plays the role of a bodyguard towards the reader. Or maybe you would like to request a Conquest Mode one-shot. Then the terms are a little different, where you ask for a character and a scenario. For example, you'd ask for 'Ishida Mitsunari' and 'ending.'

If you have any other questions about how this works, feel free to PM me!

Now for the prompts; you're free to request any character from Dynasty/Samurai Warriors, and Warriors Orochi as well. I decided to make another one-shot book because it's easy for me to keep up with these (which I haven't really been doing because of finals, my bad) and I'll write one-shots in my spare time while you guys are waiting for full length chapters in my longer stories!

Another note, for Ambition Mode one-shots, you have to choose whether the Reader is inferior to the character you're choosing, or superior, which will affect their interactions. I will write for any specific gender or sexuality you have in mind, because after all, you are the main character!

Ambition Mode (Dynasty Warriors):

bodyguard

teahouse

stable

farmer

training ground

blacksmith

barracks

merchant

spectator

admirer

final battle

after ending

Conquest Mode (Samurai Warriors):

first meeting

common interest

lost

nighttime

secrets

drinks

mercenary

arts

special gift

unhappy ending

happy ending

betrayal

last meeting

More prompts may be added later, and this has recently been posted on Quotev under the same username @wow_wow_baozhi, where I post Dynasty Warriors quizzes as well! Feel free to check it out and thank you for reading!