four

the past few days were chaotic.  Tyler hadn't seen Josh in three days since the tree house, and Tyler was not okay for the most part. 

He was losing his mind. Josh was his muse, his comfort zone, his escape. and he wasn't there.

but lucky for him, he saw Josh on the fourth day, but he wishes it could have been on better terms.

Tyler was about to do something really bad. he was going shed blood. there was more than one thing wrong with him. he had a dark side that took over whenever he went without a few days with Josh, or doing something he likes. its name was Blurryface, he was all of Tyler's hatred, and self-loathing, his fears and all his dark thoughts that drove him into a very bad and dark place. 

his parents hadn't seen Blurry before, but that was because he hadn't arrived until he was only eleven. but when he turned eleven his family moved, and he met Josh, the boy with mocha eyes, and tiger-growl teeth, with sky blue hair and c major lips. 

through all three days, Tyler hadn't left his room, he only left to go to school. he didn't eat, and most times he never slept. his parents weren't any help, every night he would call out Josh's name, and his parents would walk in and tell hi "Tyler, listen to me! Josh.is.not.real!" and they would leave him. 

on the fourth Blurry arrived, and wanted blood. so he prepared, he had everything he needed, and at three AM he was about to go into his parents room, a knife in hand, when Josh crawled through his window, muttering something about being sick. 

Tyler dropped everything, ran up to him, and gave him one giant kiss strait smack dab on those c major lips. stunned when Tyler released him, he just stared at Tyler. 

"oh-um-josh i- shit-i'm sorry!" Tyler stammered.

he then proceeded to push Josh out the window again repeatedly saying sorry. but instead, josh pulled Tyler down for a kiss and said "I've wanted to do that for a long time."