BUNNY 1

Jaehyun went on a pet shop together with his bestfriend Ten. The smaller wanted a pet for his birthday and Jaehyun can't complain to that.

Ten's birthday will be tomorrow and he is very eager to get what he wants.

To tell you the truth, he kept on sulking the other day to Jaehyun about wanting a puppy. It's his long time wish and he's shy enough to ask his boyfriend, Lee Taeyong.

Taeyong kept asking him again and again the other day what he wants but the Thai boy doesn't want him to spend so much. He knows too well that the older will give it to him with just one word.

That's why he asked Jaehyun to give it to him instead. They've been giving each other presents on their birthdays. It doesn't matter if it is expensive or not as long as both parties are happy.

"Jaehyun is giving me a puppy." Ten grinned as they walked. He is acting like a five year old.

From the looks of it, Jaehyun acts more mature than Ten ever can be and it really fits his image considering how cute and short he is.

"Why can't you ask Taeyong hyung instead?" Jaehyun frowned. "I know that guy. He'll be jealous if he knows that I gave you a puppy for your birthday."

Ten tilted his head to the younger. "So what?"

"Yahhh! I'm the one who'll be in danger!" Jaehyun shouted to the older.

Taeyong is a very jealous type of guy but he doesn't show it in front of everybody . He acts jealous but not the overprotective and annoying one.

That's why Jaehyun like Taeyong for Ten because the older didn't say anything regarding their friendship. He admitted that he got jealous once but he isn't in the place wherein he can tell Ten to stop being friends with Jaehyun.

In fact Taeyong respect and trust Ten regarding his desicions and Ten did the same.

"Don't worry Jaehyun-ah." Ten chuckled. "He won't lay a finger on you. Trust me. He knows that I'll hate him forever if he does that."

"Just make sure of that." Jaehyun heaved a sigh. Even though he knows Taeyong won't bring him harm, he knows the older will feel down about giving the smaller a puppy.

After half an hour of walking, they finally reached the pet store. Ten came in excitedly, leaving Jaehyun behind.

"Ten! Wait for me!" He said as he entered the said place.

Full of cute pets welcomed them. Dogs, Cats, hamsters and more.  Jaehyun even thought of buying one for himself too because of how adorable they all are.

Jaehyun scanned the whole place and he's impressed on how clean it was. He's happy that this precious pets are being taken care of properly.

"Jaehyun-ah." Ten smiled excitedly. "I want this one!"

"You already picked one?" Jaehyun went near him to check with what kind of puppy did he picked. If Ten wants it and that's really it. He doesn't take long to decide what he wants.

"You want that puppy?" A cute guy which seems to be the same age as them aproached Ten. He is wearing a uniform so it's safe to assume that he's working here.

"Uhmm excuse me." Jaehyun said as he held the guy's shoulder. "We want to buy this puppy."

"Ohh sure." The said guy turned his head to face him. That's the moment Jaehyun felt like his time stopped for a moment.

He just stared at him in awe, not knowing what to say. It's indescribable knowing that it's the first time he felt this way. His heartbeat is beating fast at an abnormal pace at the beauty standing right in front of him.