BUNNY 2

In the Afternoon:

Jaehyun is currently laying on the couch staring at the ceiling with Ten playing with his cute puppy. He tried to make himself fall asleep but he can't. He can't stop thinking about him.

He wants to go back at the pet store but what will he do? He's not buying a pet. So what business do he have going to that store? Just a friendly visit?

He is really frustrated. It's bothering him for hours now. He don't  know what to do anymore.

After a while, the door bell rang.  Ten immediately went to it excitedly knowing who it was. It's obvious, he is the only one who visits their house without permission.

"Taeyongie!!!" Ten greeted as he hugged the older with so much love. The older hugged the smaller back as he kissed Ten's crown.

"Ten." Taeyong chuckled. "What happened? You seem cheerful."

"Jaehyun bought me a puppy for my Birthday!!" Ten said happily as he jumped. His smile is so bright.

"That's nice." Taeyong showed a faint smile in contrast with the younger. He don't know what to feel about this. It makes him happy but at the same time sad. "Here I brought home made chocolates for you." He handed to him a box.

"You made this?!" Ten looked at it in awe. He opened the box and tasted one of it. It really tasted good.

"Yeah." Taeyong said shyly. He doesn't really brag about his cooking but he's happy enough that Ten loves it.

"It's delicious!!!" Ten smiled while chewing. There are bits of Chocolates inserted between his teeth which made the older laugh.

"Hyungs,  lower it down!" Jaehyun interrupted. "I'm trying to get an afternoon sleep!"

"Yeah sleep tight Jaehyun!" Ten teased. He knows too well that the reason the younger can't sleep is because he is thinking of Doyoung.

"Can we talk?" Taeyong whispered.

Ten nodded and he already had an idea where this is going. They both headed to Ten's room leaving Jaehyun in the couch together with the puppy.

They entered Ten's room and both sitted on the bed beside each other. After a while, Taeyong began to speak his thoughts.

"Ten I thought I asked you about what you want for your birthday." Taeyong said calmly. "I'm not jealous. Okay I admit I am. It's just that I want to give you something special but you never told me you wanted a puppy. I want to see that smile you gave me when you received that gift from Jaehyun."

"I'm sorry." Ten hugged the older to comfort him. He now understand what Jaehyun meant earlier and he knows that he hurted his feelings.

Taeyong then putted his head on the smaller's chest, hearing his heartbeat.

"I just didn't want you to spend so much for me. You know that Jaehyun and I are like brothers right? So it's normal for us to give this kind of presents to each other." Ten said full of sincerity.

"I know." Taeyong hugged the younger tightly. "But you should tell me about it first." He pouted.

"Okay I'll do that next time. Jaehyun even consulted me if it's okay to give me a puppy. He knows you'll be jealous." Ten added assuring him that everything's fine. "But you can name him. I haven't name him yet. I want the father to name him."

"Me?" Taeyong asked. "I'm the father?" He chuckled.

"And I'm the wife!" Ten grinned.

"What about Jaehyun? He has the right to him." Taeyong asked again. He's back in his jealous state.