the after dinner party

Duncan's​ POV: well Chris had some guests over. They were pretty nice for the most part up until Chris got drunk . I was in the kitchen doing dishes when he stumbled in quitely and wrapped his arms around me and wispered in my ear . Duncan I have liked you since you first arrived at the island. And I am looking forward to seeing what you feel like around my dick...
I turned as red as a stop light I then felt him get super hard . I slowly turned around and walked him to his room and then it happened. He threw me to the bed and pinned my hands above my head . Then he slipped his hand down my pants to my dick and started to jerk me off . Meanwhile  I was thinking too myself how is he so strong.he then proceeded to flip me over and Yank my skirt down then told me that it would hurt at first but when I looked down I saw that he was 12 inches long I then told him I don't think it will fit and oh how wrong I was he pushed into me slowly at first. Damm Dunc your tight as fuck it feels so good to I can.. fuck it I'm going to ram into till your brain pop's out . Oh Chris. Duncan .oh Chris yes master faster. Right away my dear . just as fast as it happened it stopped he came into my ass pulled out and we both fell into a deep peaceful sleep.