master

omc omc omc I was saying in my head as chris dragged me up the stairs and pulled me into his room kissed me deeply. And then pushed me on the bed as he started to take off his shirt. Then his pants and boxers. Then crawled on top of me and kissed me while unbuttoning my shirt and pants. We parted for air as I pulled my boxers off and leand forward bent down and put his ten inch throbbing hot cock in my mouth and started bobbing up and down slowly while sucking and rolling my tounge around his cock he then grabbed the back of my head and started thrusting.  Then he slammed it all the way in and cam and told me to swallow. He then flipped me over and possitioned me and leand over to grab something from his nightstand and then I felt something cold hit around my ass as I felt pressure hit my tight asshole then he started to move a little faster and then he slammed into me harder and harder faster and faster. As he whispered in my ear.  Oh yeah you like that you dirty little slut oh yeah who's your master huh yeah whos your fucking master huh Duncan who shout is out my little slave who.  You you are chris. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god Chris you you are my master and I'm your slave oh yeah fuck me harder. I yelled as he slammed into me like a jackhammer for what seemed to be another hour then we both screamed each others name's as we cam.

A/n hoped ya liked I am still a little bit in writers block but here ya go enjoy I'll try to write more