I Didn't Mean To #9

▪Tom's P.O.V▪

     After about 20 minutes of silence with Tord, we finally got back to the docks. Edd and Matt were standing and watching us. Edd had his arms crossed and was tapping his foot impatiently on the floor, while Matt on the other hand was waving at us smiling. Edd was the only tempered one here.

  I got out of the boat and pulled Tord by his robotic arm helping him out too. "What were you guys doing? What took you so long? Were you listening to me earlier?" Edd kept going with his non-sense questions. I saw that Tord was nowhere to be seen. Where'd he go?

▪Tord's P.O.V▪

     As soon as Tom had pulled me out of the boat, and I was on flat land, I felt dizzy. I looked around and saw a little shop across the street from the beach. They must have a bathroom there.

   I walked away quicker then I expected. I crossed a street and walked into the small shop. I hear a high pitched voice, "evening sir! May I help you?" I looked over and saw a young male teenager walking towards me. "Yes, actually... do you have a bathroom or something?" I ask glancing around. "Yup, just go to the back and take a left. You can't miss it." I smile and give him a thumbs up. "Thanks, kid.." "no problem, sir!"

  I speed walk to the back and take a left.. and he wasn't kidding when he said I can't miss it. The word 'Bathrooms' was outlined in a bright red color on the wall over the hallway that leads to the bathrooms. There was also a big red arrow that followed down the hall the whole way too.

  I rush in a stall and kneel over the toilet. I threw up, and to be honest I felt way better after. I dont know if it was cause I was sea sick or cause I drank a shit load of alcohol. I didn't really care, as long as I don't throw up again.

▪Tom's P.O.V▪

     After Edd was done arguing with me, he also noticed that Tord was gone. "Where did Tord go?" He said looking around putting his hands into his hoodie pockets. Matt tapped Edd's shoulder and pointed to a little giftshop it looked like. "I saw him cross the street to get over there, he seemed to be in a rush or something." Without another word, we all walked down there to see where Tord was.

   We got inside the store when a teenager greeted us, "Evening guys, do you need help picking out a mirror, sir?" He was talking to Matt who found the most smallest mirror to look at. "No thank you, I got it!" Matt said, not looking away from the mirror. He was messing with his hair. Ugh.. now he's trying on sunglasses and posing in the mirror like someone was taking photographs of him.

  I see Edd walk over to Matt, Edd too, puts on a pair of sunglasses. Matt and Edd laugh like little kids. I kept looking for Tord. I ended up in the back with a noticable entrance to the bathrooms. I look back at Edd and Matt who are still being goofballs. I go into the bathroom and see Tord washing his face. He didn't hear me or see me. So I decided to sneak up on him.

▪Tord's P.O.V▪

     I was leaning over and washing my face to try and wake me up. I felt a hand rubbing my back. I didn't jolt up but I got pretty scared. I wiped the water away from my eyes and saw Tom smiling in the mirror. I turn around and stand up right, smiling a little.

  "Jeez Thomas, you scared me.." i said while wiping my face with a paper towel. "Are you scared of everything?" He said joking around. I didn't say anything, I just gave him a look that says 'your an idiot'. I throw away the paper towel I was using and was about to walk out the bathroom, when Tom blocked it with his arm. "Are you ok?" He asked me looking at the floor. "Yeah, I just needed to wash my face." I stated.

  Tom didn't say anything, but he was walking towards me. I was backing up a little, when I saw a smirk on his face.

Uh oh.

    I eventually couldn't back up anymore because I was pressed up against the wall. Tom put both his hands on the wall and looked at me. I started blushing really bad. I looked down trying not to make that awkward eye contact. Tom lifted up my chin and kissed me passionately. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back...