:The Game:

Hello everybody! And welcome to a little update book for the game I'm working on called Septiplier :The Game:!

My team and I know the whole "Septiplier" thing is a bit close to dead, but most of the game focuses on their friendship, and it is very difficult to reach the "Septiplier" end, anyways, so I hope that won't pose much of a problem.

So here's a little summary of what the game will be!

Mark and Jack are browsing the internet when a pop-up appears. It says, "Don't click, or the Internet will take you." Thinking it a joke or something silly, they click the button, and a second pop-up follows. This pop-up asks, "Would you rather live in the internet, or kill everyone you love?" Of course, they choose to live in the Internet.

Everything goes black, and when they wake...they don't know where they are, but they learn quickly, that the Internet did, indeed, take them. Now they must traverse the insides of the Internet and face old and new demons, in order to escape with their lives.

How cool, right? So we have a whole cast of characters - people Mark and Jack have played games with, and you can pick to play Mark or Jack. There are twelve different endings, as well! It covers loads of references, and it's supposed to be a little long.

However!

We need more help.  So! If you want to help, here's what you can do!

Artists:
Unlimited Spots

Musicians:
Unlimited Spots

Voice Actors:
Spot dependent - see external link!

Game Developers (Developing the plot and the details)
Three spots available

Coding Group:
Five spots available now

Leaders:
Quite a few spots, based on need. We'd like a few.

About the availabilities:

Artists and Musicians, Game Devs and Coding all are pretty self-explanatory. Those are the main things we're looking for, because we need lots of help.

The biggest thing we need right now are Coding guys and Leaders.

Leaders are the people we will have assigned to a group, meant to keep everyone on task. You have to be able to get everyone on their best behavior, and help everyone get to where their going. We prefer you have one quality or other that makes you available to one of ther other groups, but that's not totally necessary.

----

If you'd like to do any of those things please visit the Tumblr page (septiplierthegame.tumbrl.com/help-out) or email us at: 

septiplierthegame(at)gmail.com