Chapter 6: Thorapy

Peter:

"Well, man of spiders. How are you feeling at this time?" Thor began.

"Thor. Why on earth are you playing as my therapist?" I interrupted.

"It's called Thorapy. And it works with all the children of the nine realms." He said, adjusting his 'glasses'.

"Well, not this child. I'm gonna go back to bed." I said, getting out of the chair.

"Not so fast mister!" Tony barged in.

"Have you been listening this whole time?" I asked.

"It didn't last long at all! I thought you agreed to do this?" He said.

"I wanted PROFESSIONAL help! Not Thor's." I said.

"He's the best therapist in the nine realms!" Tony exclaimed.

Thor closed his eyes and nodded in agreement.

"Honestly, I don't believe that." I said.

"Either way, you need to talk to someone. Any of us. Just as long as you know what you did was wrong." He said.

"Jesus, Tony! Of course I know what I did was wrong!" I began, then mumbled, "I should have done it anyway."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, like an angry father would.

"Don't ever say that! You hear me?!" He yelled.

I stared in shock, holding back tears. I simply nodded, not wanting him to yell at me more.

He let go of my arm. I sniffed and walked out of the room.

"Peter." He called.

I kept walking.

No matter what happens, nothing seems to change. I'll always be depressed, I'll always be a failure. And that will never change.

"Hey, Peter. You're up early." Clint said.

"Tony wanted me to get 'Throapy'." I explained.

"Ahh, he's the best in the nine realms." He said, as he sipped his coffee.

"So I've heard." I sighed.

"Is something bothering you, Pete?" Steve must have seen my dark circles.

"I'm just tired." I yawned.

"I know that. But, Tony told me you skipped out on Thorapy. He's the best in the nine realms!" He exclaimed.

"Does he have a card or something?" I exclaimed. Thorapy was popular in this household.

"What happened?" Steve asked.

I didn't want my teenage hormones to get the better of me, so I lied.

"I just was too tired to talk. I'm gonna go to bed." I walked out of the room but ran into the devil himself.

"Peter, we need to talk." Tony said.

"Where's May?" I changed the conversation.

"She's getting milk." He explained.

"Well, I'm going back to bed." I said.

"Peter, its almost 9. You should get ready for school." He said.

"I'm not going." I said.

"Like hell you aren't!" He yelled, I flinched.

"I can't." I said.

"And why is that?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Because I'm depressed, Tony!!! I don't need this! I don't need school! I don't need anything!!! Just get out of my way!" I pushed him and went into my room to sleep off the anger.

----------
Tony:

"Steve! Can you believe, Peter? He pushed me!" I yelled.

"Come on, Tony. He's depressed, and he's just a kid. He hasn't even been around for 2 decades." Steve was always optimistic about this emotional crap.

"He's being a brat!"

"He's being a teenager!" He yelled back.

I was taken back.I didn't realize that it was all just teenage hormonal stuff going on. But he was hurting, so it was even worse.

"I should go talk to him." I said.

"I would." Steve agreed and with me.

I thought over what I was going to say to Peter. I didn't want to be like a know it all dad, but I have to be.

I knocked on the door, and when no answer came, I walked in.

He was laying on his bed and watching something on his computer. He was bundled up in blankets and had a red nose.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Fine. Why?" He sounded nasally.

"Peter, have you been crying?" I asked.

"No. Just allergies." He said.

"Peter, where is it?" I asked.

"Where's what?" Boy he was a good actor.

"The cat. Hand it over." I reached my hand out.

He rolled his eyes and pulled out a baby kitten from under his blanket. Peter has always told me that he wanted a kitten but was allergic. He said it makes him feel better every time he pets one. Then he gets sick.

"Why do you have this cat fetish?" I asked, petting the kitten that I wasn't allergic to.

"They make me feel better. We had a cat when I was little but I grew up to be allergic. My cat's name was Skittles." He said.

I laughed.

"It's not funny. Skittles was the best. We called her that because she rolled around in dye and the dye never came out. So much for making tie dye shirts." He sighed.

"You want medicine?" I asked.

"No-" Peter then sneezed 30 times.

Peter's eyes slowly closed and he was fast asleep in seconds.

I yelled for Steve, and he came in and carried Peter to the living room.

"What happened?" He asked.

"He hid a kitten from me, yet, he's severely allergic." I laughed.

Pretty soon we were both laughing.

The rest of the Avengers came into the room and saw the sleeping teen.

"What happened?!" They all asked.

I explained and they were all laughing.

While we were laughing, Peter was getting more sick than we thought.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
CHRIS EVANS + BROADWAY = PERFECTION! IM SO STOKED