Chapter 12: Coming Home

(Based RIGHT after Spider-Man Homecoming)

Peter:

After I turned down Stark's offer, I began to realize how much I wanted to be with them. It seemed silly to worry about it, but I was. It was a dream of mine to be an Avenger. It still is.
[A/N: this is just cause I want to go a different direction then the movies to be more og lol]

So without hesitation, I called Stark and accepted.

"I thought you were a no go?" He said over the phone.

"I changed my mind. I really wanna do this Mr. Stark. Please." I begged.

"Okay! Tell your aunt! Ever since you two decided to move back I've been picking up your slack!" He said and hung up.

I laughed and ran into the other room.

"I'm moving in with Stark in the new Avengers building May!" I yelled with joy.

"That's great Pete! But you aren't coming back this time! You live there now okay? No changing your mind!" She said with a 'watch it mister' look on her face.

"Yes ma'am! Happy's picking me up tonight to move me in. I'll order him to." I said.

"Okay." She said and kissed me on the cheek.

After 3 hours of packing, I finally called Happy and he picked me up at 9.

"Thanks for coming, Happy." I smiled.

"It's my job, don't think I actually wanted to be here." He responded.

"Okay then." I nodded and rolled my window down.

Which Happy just rolled back up. Man, this guy has no soul.

I knew I was gonna miss May but I need to grow up. Just because I'm scared of the dark doesn't mean I need her there. Or a nightlight. But I'll learn to live without her with me all the time.

We pulled up to the new Avengers home and Happy made me get my own bags.

He showed me where my room was, next to Vision.

"Tony isn't here. No one is. They'll be back soon. I'm going home so you can stay here with FRIDAY." Happy said and left.

"Wow. First Karen and now FRIDAY. I'm always ending up alone with female AIs." I said.

"Hello Mr. Parker. Would you like to watch TV in the living room?" FRIDAY asked. Guess she knew I was a teenager.

"Sure." I made my way over to the living room and made myself at home.

Everything that was on was either a horror movie or Disney.

No one knows this about me but I'm deeply afraid of horror movies. Ever since I saw IT as a kid I was scarred for life.

So I decided to watch The Little Mermaid. Because that's what men watch. Not really but no ones home so who cares!

After spending 45 minutes watching The Little Mermaid, the Avengers got back.

I quickly changed it to sports.

"Peter! What's up bud! I haven't seen you in a while!" Steve hugged me.

"Hi." I said shyly. I guess it has been long.

"I suppose you are next to me, Peter?" Vision asked.

"Yeah. I am." I smiled.

"Very nice." He said.

"Peter! It's nice that you're here! Too bad your hot aunt can't come." He grinned. I shoved him slightly.

"Where were you guys?" I asked.

"Meeting. Avengers meeting. You'll get there one day!" Tony scratched my head.

"Pete. You can help me in the lab again!" Bruce said.

"Definitely!" I smiled and hugged him.

I went around speaking to everyone and catching up that I didn't think about the time. It was already 4 in the morning and these guys were still super awake.

I almost fell over from trying not to fall asleep.

Then I just gave up.

"I'm really really tired so I'm gonna go to bed." I felt my eyes droop and I shook it off.

"Aw, we were gonna play Xbox!" Bruce whined.

"You guys play Xbox?" I asked, as if it were the greatest news in the world.

"Yeah, all of us do. Thor is a beast and Steve is still learning but they're good too." Tony explained.

"Wow. Okay! Sure!" Probably my most regrettable words in my life.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
WOW, it's been a while...sorry for the no update spree. I saw Spider-Man tonight and LOVED IT!!!! Soooooo good! I'll be updating soon!