Chapter 18: Remember

Tony:

I kept Peter away from the TV for days. The black stuff was gone and he was back to normal. I didn't want to ruin it.

As soon as news cleared out, I let him watch the TV again. I made up excuses and kept him busy. So by the end of the day he'd be too tired to even thing about watching TV.

I decided after 2 weeks to let him go back out in the world as Spider-Man. The tranquilizer knocked him out that day to the point he couldn't even remember what happened.

Hopefully he never will.

-----------
Peter:

People screaming and shouting. Running towards a building with people hanging from webs.

What were they doing there? Webs? Not my webs?

Then they fall and I see red. Red on the streets and screams from those around.

Not even an ambulance could be heard, the screams were far too loud. And they got louder and Louder and LOUDER!!!!

"Peter!" Steve shook me awake.

"Ah!" I got scared and looked up him.

"School." He said.

I nodded and got dressed, did my hair, brushed my teeth, and ran out the door.

I didn't have time for breakfast so I just ran.

When I got there Ned was waiting for me by the doors.

"Ned, hey." I said out of breath.

"Hey, you good?" He asked.

"Yeah, I ran all the way here for some reason." I laughed.

"Whatever, we gotta get to Physics. Presentations are today. We don't have to go until tomorrow though." He explained.

"Good." I said.

"Let's go."

We walked to class and 10 minutes later the presentations began.

"We did ours off of Spider-Man." They said.

I got excited, then someone raised their hand.

"Yes?" They pointed to the person.

"Wasn't Spider-Man the one who killed those people 2 weeks ago?" He said.

"No one knows for sure but supposedly." They said.

All of a sudden I couldn't hear a thing, I was in a dark room with myself. And my thoughts.

This couldn't be true.

"Mrs. Foster! May I use the restroom?" I asked the teacher.

"Peter, you should have gone before class started." She said.

"Please, I drank too much water this morning." I made myself look desperate.

"Fine." She let me leave and that's when I ran out the door and swung back to the Avengers house.

"Tony!" I yelled.

He ran out of the lab and ran over to me.

"Kid? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Is it true?" I asked.

"Is what true?" He asked calmly.

"Did I kill those people?" I asked.

"How did you find out?" He asked with shock on his face.

"So I did? I killed people I should have been protecting?!" I yelled at him.

"Peter, you weren't yourself." Tony tried to explain.

"Don't even." I said and ran out the door and swung back to school.

As much as I wanted to cry, I held it together.

I walked back in the classroom, like nothing happened.

"And that's it! No homework tonight!Go to your 4th period!" Mrs. Foster announced.

"Hey." Ned said.

I slightly smiled.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I lied.

We walked down the halls when we saw a bunch of kids gathered around a cafeteria table watching something.

"Peter, look at this! This is crazy! It's so sad to think Spidey would do this." Flash said.

I looked and saw the same people from my dream, then a blade cut through the webs and they fell.

I could hear bones break and blood splatter.

I was gonna puke.

"You okay Peter?" MJ asked.

I then ran to the restroom and threw up 3 times and ended up sobbing in the restroom floor.

I hit an all time low here.

I cried and cried.

Then I heard the door open. I saw big fancy shoes from under the stalls.

"Peter?" It was Happy.

I was still crying when I said, "Go away!"

"Peter." Happy knocked on the stall.

"Open this or I'll get one of your friends to come and talk to you." He threatened.

I didn't feel like explaining myself to anyone so I unlatched the door.

Happy looked down at me and sighed.

I sniffed and my head fell back into my arms as I cried.

"Come here, Pete." Happy never gives hugs, so I took my chance.

I cried into his shirt and he rubbed my back.

"Let's go home." He said as we walked out of the restroom.

MJ looked at me with concern as I walked out of the school. I was probably red from crying.

We drove in silence.

We got home...silence.

I went to bed...silence.

I woke up...sadness.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
I have a feeling school is out for me. Like it hates me so much it wants me to give up on everything. Including this story, but not even the devil can do that!

Sorry for a month long without the story! Hope everyone enjoys this one!

Comment, share, and vote vote vote!!!!