Chapter Seven.

My eyes open and my head feels hazy and confused, I sit up in an unfamiliar bed, lost and dazed. 

AAThe last I remember is the whist airport, Harry's long arm tugging me along as our fingers laced together. I was right behind him, tremendously bleary-eyed and doing my best to keep up with his accelerated pace. 

Over twenty-four hours worth of travelling doesn't go down well with me. 

I pet my hands on the bed, attempting to locate Harry, my heart racing as my frantic hands struggle to find him close to me. "Harry?" I push the covers off me, exposing the empty side of the bed, beginning to feel a little panicky. 

"Elle, what's the matter?" I hear his voice request, my eyes unable to see where he is. 

The light flickers on and Harry is standing in the doorway of a bathroom, "Harry, where are we?" I breathe, still baffled and unsettled.

"The resort, relax." Harry discloses, crawling on the bed and pressing a caress to my forehead.

I take the moment to take in a deep breath and take in my surroundings. "What time is it?" I doubt, a little mistaken for time right now. Harry snickers, finding it interesting how I'm a little out of it. 

"Seven in the morning, baby." He acknowledges while getting off the bed and pushing back the neutral curtains, permitting natural light to shine into the bedroom. Harry turns the lights off and gestures for me to get out of bed while wandering out of the bedroom area. 

I accompany him, entering a small room before he opens a door, my eyes become attracted to the rich bluish water. 

I step out, gaping over the enchanting outlook of the glistening cerulean water.

A romantic retreat in an over-water bungalow, thatched-huts on stilts line flawlessly overlooking a clear lagoon with striking green mountains behind them. Pure paradise. "Oh, my." I gasp, my eyes transfixed by the delightful scenes. 

I did not expect Harry to book us a getaway at an over water-bungalow resort, perched over the crystal-clear waters on stilts; fanning out from a lush private island. Breathtaking is the only word suitable to describe such beauty. 

"This is beautiful," I gasp, completely hypnotised. 

My eyes shine toward Harry and he responds, "not as beautiful as you, go back in and get some sleep. We have a long night ahead of us." He grins, smoothly charming me and awakening small butterflies in my stomach.

"A long night?" I challenge, his enrapturing, loam-grey eyes shimmering, his lips forming a straight line as he yet again nods. 

"In more way than one." He flirts cheekily, and I playfully hit arm. 

"Don't be cheeky," I urge, considerably relishing his cheekiness, there's something about the way he smirks and the way his eyes narrow down on me that attract me. 

"I've got a few things to do, my love. But, I'll be done in a few hours so we can then start celebrating New Year's, Eve." Harry informs me, reminding me that it is indeed New Year's Eve. 

I lean up and kiss him, tenderly pulling away, promptly investigating, "What are you doing?" I ask.

What could he possibly have to do while on a vacation with me? 

"Just gotta double check things with the resort. Get some more sleep, you'll need it." He again gleams, causing me to chuckle yet again. Cheeky, I like it.

***

Harry's eyes gaze at my body, my dress hugging me in all the right places, his tongue licking his lips as he straightens his tie. "You, my dear, are so divine." He gawks, his words are soft and gradual, almost as if he didn't know which words to use.