chapter sixteen

[ MATURE CHAPTER ]

'Dear Molly,

I am so sorry if I gave you and everyone a scare this morning regarding my whereabouts. Something came up at Hogwarts, and I had to attend to it right away. I am sorry for leaving without informing you all though. Regardless, have a wonderful holiday, and thank you so much for your hospitality.

Sincerely,
Harry Potter'

  ~△⃒⃘~

Draco Malfoy awoke the morning after his surprise visit to the Weasley household, confused as he saw only red surrounding him. He was in an obviously very Gryffindor-themed bed, as the hangings were a scarlet color, and embroidered lightly with gold. He reached out carefully, running his fingers along the texture of the hangings, and breathed out deeply.

He glanced down at his bare chest, and found a mess of dark hair resting just below his left pectoral, and felt a muscular arm wrapped tightly around his middle. He smiled, and carded his hand gently through Harry's hair, smiling wider when the younger lad shifted a bit, and breathed out sleepily.

Then, Draco noticed something not so pleasant near a section of his thigh, which had been uncovered at some point during the night, most likely when Harry had shifted against the blond in his slumber. After he and the Gryffindor had left the Weasley's, they'd become entranced in each other, and after making up for a time they hadn't let themselves have for so long, they'd fallen asleep, leaving a mess in their wake.

Draco reached his arm out, and his fingers closed over the smooth, slenderness of a wand. He realized it was Harry's, and he took a moment to examine it before casting a quick cleaning charm, hoping desperately the green-eyed boy hadn't rolled into it at any point, as that was kind of disgusting.

No sooner had Draco set down Harry's wand did the aforementioned wizard shift again, and then lifted his head tiredly. He blinked rapidly, looking entirely different without his circular-framed glasses, and pouted.

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming." Harry breathed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, and fumbling for his glasses.

"You're not." Draco stated, reaching out and pushing a strand of messy, black hair behind the other's ear. The boy smiled, and hoisted himself up the bed, where he placed a kiss to Draco's cheek quickly, and then let out a relieved giggle, throwing his head into a crook in the blond's neck. "What?"

"It's nothing, I just- this is the best I've slept in months. I'm so, so incredibly happy." Harry claimed, smiling up at the blond. He then glanced at Draco's neck, and a blush coated his tanned cheeks. "We're gonna have a hell of a time covering these up."

Draco frowned, rubbing his neck lightly. "Why would we want to cover them?" Harry looked at him in confusion.

"You...don't?"

"Potter...uh, Harry, I guess I should get used to calling you that. People- students have been creating rumors about the two of us for years. Why not give them something new to talk about?" The blond asked, a twinkle in his grey eyes.

"You're not embarrassed by me?" Harry asked, eyebrows furrowed sadly, self-consciously. It was a sweet gesture, what Draco was claiming, but he knew that he couldn't just muck up the blond's reputation because of one good lay. He wouldn't let himself.