No Alpha, I Do Not Like Your Abs (Ongoing)

Never heard of werewolves?

Lucky you. You've been living under a goddamn rock. Please, take me with you.

On June 17th, 2026, werewolves decided to come out into the open. This caused the whole world to go into panic. Millions upon millions of werewolves swarmed the human population, with one intent in mind.

To mate

Apparently, werewolves cannot mate with their own kind. If they try, the only outcome would be males, except for a .0000000079 percent chance of having a female wolf. But if they reproduce with humans, the chance of having a female baby is 50/50. This would increase the female population dramatically, and cause the werewolf population to no longer be an "endangered race".

Not that us humans cared or anything.

The government took matters into their own hands, and deployed The Werewolf Action Act, or WAA for short.

In summary, it basically meant that from now on, werewolves were considered a threat to our species, and we should protect ourselves at all costs. I mean, the werewolf gene was dominant, and there are so many of them. They could easily overpower the human population in a matter of years.

This law quickly went down the drain, as werewolf leaders threatened to take over the government if the law was not taken out of act immediately.

So what happens when I, Taylor Amsterdam, protector of Westscott High, find out that I have a mate?

Damn, I wish I had decided to throw that ladder.