Chapter 8

Genes Pov:

    I wake up to my damned brother Dante shaking me violently . I sit up and glare at him. "What the hell do you want Dante?" I say in an irritated tone.

  "School is going to start in like a few minutes." he says then runs out of my room.  I sigh and lay back down since I didn't care if I was late to that damned school.

  After 1 hour of me sleeping, Yes I went back to sleep I don't care.  I finally got up and got breakfast and got dressed in the school uniform. I hated blue on me, Zenix and Sasha said I look nice in blue.

  So I always went with black, since it matched my emo styled , black hair. Sasha and Zenix normally pick me up at this time but they aren't here. I pull out my phone and text Sasha since Zenix never texts back.

Gene~ Hey Sasha where are you and Zenix?

Sasha~ Sorry Gene we are already at school and I don't feel like driving...

Gene~ Fine ill WALK to school!

     I sigh and grab my bag and head out the door and head to school.

*Athletics*

Aaron's Pov:

     I get changed from mu school uniform to my athletics uniform. I start to warm up then do laps on the track.

     After I am done with the laps I head back to the locker room and take a shower.

   I get in the shower and take a quick shower. I hear someone open the bathroom door and I turn the water off on quickly but my boxers on then my jeans.

  Someone turns the corner and I see its Gene. I make eye contact with him and he glares at me.

  "I still haven't given up." he scoffs then walks over to me. "Zane will be mine." he says then starts to walk away then stops. "Lets fight." he turns to me with a smile. "Fight?" I look at him thinking how stupid he is.

  "Yes lets fight, whoever wins gets Zane's Love." he says . "Gene give up you know he doesn't like you." I scoff getting a bit pissed. He rolls his eyes and starts to leave. " Tomorrow , behind the bleachers outside, during lunch." he says then walks away.

   I just stand there thinking to myself.