Chapter 21

Zane's Pov:

    I woke up late around lunch time and looked for Aaron and couldn't find him. A knock is heard from the door and i get up, forgetting i was just in my boxers. I open  the door and to my surprise my mother Zianna was at the door.

   "ZuZu!!" she yells and hugs me tightly. "M-mom?!" i say shocked. She lets go of me and looks around. "How has my ZuZu been?" she asks puts her things down.

    "U-uh... Good." i say walking over to her. "what are you doing here?" i ask her. "I just came to visit." she answers and looks at me. "Do you not want me here?" she asks sadly.

  I shake my head. "N-no i was just surprised since i wasn't expecting you over."

   I hear a knock on the door and the door opens. "Hey there is some car ou-" Aaron says until he sees Zianna. "Hello." my mother says to Aaron.

   He nods "Hello." he says back and we just stand there for a second not saying anything. "So this is Aaron." My mother says. Aaron looks at her and so do i.

Aaron's Pov:

  It was a bit odd seeing Zianna at Zane's house but it was her son so she does have the right. I went to the kitchen and put up the food and went ahead and made lunch for three.

   "I'm going to go get dressed." Zane says and runs up to his room. I get out a pan and make grilled cheese.

    "You cook?" Zianna asks and walks over. I smile " Yes Ma'am" i say as I'm cooking. "How has Zane been?" she asks me.

    I look at her. "He has been good." She smiles. "Good to hear."

   Zane walks in fully dressed which made me a bit sad since i couldn't see his body now. I frown and continue to cook. In the corner of my eye i see Zianna leave the room and Zane rush up to me. He kissed me on the cheek and i pulled him close kissing him then pull away right before Zianna came back in the room.

     After the food was done i made plates for three and set them at the table. We eat in silence until Zianna spoke.

  "So are y'all a couple?" She asks and i can tell it took Zane off guard, he was choking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Trying to update as quick as i can. But hope you liked this chapter, also i know that i have said this alot but thank you all co much like this is amazing. Im so shocked this book is doing well. I mean i wasnt even planning on continuing this book but after i noticed this book had gotten votes and people were reading it, it amazed me. and once again THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH i love y'all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------