Chapter 18

Aaron's Pov:

    It had been a few months since the whole thing happened. I have stayed at his house since then and haven't left.

  I am Deciding on taking Zane to an Amusement park. Going to an Amusement Park should get rid of the stress right?

    I guess it will be a date, just Me and Zane. Zane needs a break and just have some fun. He has been working to hard lately. I hope Zane likes Amusement Parks.

   Around lunch i asked Zane If he would like to go and he jumped with joy. "Yes! I have always wanted to go to an Amusement park!" He jumps on me. "Oh i'm going to get get ready." he laughs and runs up to his room.

*At Amusement Park*

Zane's Pov:

     I'm so happy Aaron took me here. I love Amusement Parks. We have been on so many rides.

      We have been on them all but one. I saved it for last. The sun was setting and the Ferris wheel is left. I know some romantic things happen so i wanted to do it with Aaron.

     Me and Aaron get in and we sit the awkwardly for a second. it starts and i look out at the view and smile. I look at Aaron and see his head is turned to the side, looking at the vies as well.

     I smirk and walk over to him and sit in his lap. He quickly looks at me and i kiss him. he didn't kiss back right away so i knew he was a bit surprised but he soon kissed back and put his hand on my hips pulling me closer.

    I smirk as he brings his head down to my neck. He searches for my sweet spot.

Aaron's Pov:

       I was happy we were finally going to do 'It'. I go to his neck and look for his sweet spot. When i found it he let out a moan and i started to abuse the spot. I was being gentle though because i didn't want to hurt him.

      His moans were music to my ears. I feel him grind on me which makes me moan slightly.

        I got pissed when i realized the ride was almost over. He gets up and sits across from me with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello plz don't hate me for ending xD if you want smut so bad i will make a chapter of just that >.< But home y'all enjoyed this chapter at least a little bit and thank you SOOO much for 162 votes it means a lot to me!!! Anyway ill let y'all go. Baiii

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------