Chapter 1: Harry

I haven't been over the break up since then but it still hurts you know. Knowing that the one that you were once in love with doesn't want you anymore, or maybe does. That's how I'm feeling right now with Louis. I still have feelings for him but I just don't know if he does still have feelings for me. And I may or may not admit that I may have written a few of our songs on our album about him. Even though he doesn't know it himself.

"Harry, you have been locked up here in your room for about a week now mate" Niall said as he gently stroked my curls. "I've been fine, Niall" I told him as I gave him a small smile. "Harold, the rest of us and Zayn already know that you're still hurt and heartbroken since the breakup between you and Lou"

"Management were the ones that told him to break up with me" I said as my voice cracked a little. "But it's fine. I've been fine since our breakup. Though it still hurts to see him with someone else who isn't me. I'll be fine" I smile softly at him.

Niall's POV

I can tell that Harry is still hurting because of the breakup between him and Louis. I tell from that soft smile on his face that I can tell that he's not fine. We all can tell that he has been hiding it since we have been on tour, he just hasn't been telling us.

"I'm fine Niall, really" he tells me. Lies. I know he's not. The rest of us do, well except for Louis that is since he's the one that broke up with him in the first place. I guess he just doesn't want to tell us that he's still upset about the break up.

Guess I just have to have to talk with Liam and Zayn about it and we have to come up with a plan to get Larry back together. I'm not going to let my favorite ship go down. Especially since I don't want to see Harry upset and crying than I have seen him in the past year or so. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts on the story so far? 

I gave this story the title Love You Goodbye because I think that this has to do with what happened between Harry and Louis and how Harry was feeling when Louis is with Eleanor and Briana.

Harry still has feelings about Louis but he doesn't know if Louis still has feelings about him as well.