RFA x reader |Little red riding hood(remake)|

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N) don't forget the basket." I herd my mother calling.

I walk to the kitchen with my mom holding the basket.
"Thanks." I told her.

My mother had brown hair and wore formal cloths most of the time.
He name was Jaehee.
(If you haven't figured it out jaehee is now your mom. For now)

"Be save honey." She said hugging me.

"Bye mother." I said back.

I opened the front door. I looked at the horizon from a far. The woods fairly close and a path right through them from the far as I can see.

I took a step outside. The morning air felt nice. Just the right amount of sun and clouds.

I begin to walk down the path. I normally don't walk to grandmas house but she is terribly sick and it's hard for her to cook. My mother , Jaehee cooked her some goodies. Even baked potato.

The path went on forever and ever. I was only waking for fifteen minutes and I felt like dying.
The wind hitting the trees, the birds chirping , the bugs talking, and my foot steps against the dirt and rocky path were the only music playing the the deep wilderness.
I was never really the crazy brave one of the group. I've always been more of the scared of the dark and lightning n' thunder kid.

I held onto my basket tight and kept my pace.

____

"Ahh!" I jumped.

I herd running in the woods and crunching of the sticks on the ground. I let my imagination run wild. I stoped my tracks.
"Hm ah u-uhh w-who's theere." I slurred.

I herd nothing. Except the sound of running behind me. I was to frightened to look behind me so I just stood there.
The object running up to me taped me on my shoulder.
"Umm ms. Human?" He questioned.

I flinched. I squinted my eyes and put my head down gripping tightly on the basket with both of my hands.

I didn't know if the thing was still there or not. He made no sound. I was still shaking.
"Are you scar-." It was trying to say until I cut it of by a little yelp.

I opened my eyes still looking way from the thing. I didn't know what it was but it sounded like a guy. His voice was smooth.

I - I can do this. He clearly isn't going to hurt me. If he was he would of done it by now. My shaking slowed down and I very slowly turned around.
"Hey there you are." He said.

"A-A-A wo-wolf!" I screamed.
No no no no this isn't real ugh. Animals , wolfs aren't exposed to be talking , talking in English. It must be a trick.

"Yep that is what I am." He responded.

"You-you are real?" I asked

"Yes I am , and I'm pretty hot n' good looking ain't I." He said.

"You speaking , English." I said thinking Ugh grammar won't work for me right now he can't be real.
The wolf was white with red eyes and stood on four legs. He was a tall wolf compared to other wolfs. He was about two inches shorter then me and I'm (H/L). Even for a wolf he has a nice smile.
"Oh I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name? And I didn't tell you my name. I'm Hyun but you can call me Zen."