Zen X Reader missletoe

(Y/N)

  The RFA held there annual Christmas party on Christmas Eve.
This is my first year spending Christmas with the RFA and my crush Zen.

Zen's looks are so dashing and beautiful. He's also so nice to me. I mean he is nice to everyone but i feel like its something special between us. That also could be just me.
I sigh at the thought of him never returning his feeling to me.

Anyways enough diddly dangling around i need to get ready and look good for everyone especially Zen.

I take a hot shower, put on a red Christmasy dress (no strange Santa fetish)  and do my make up on point  d(*. *)

I get into my car and drive to the party. They said since it will be my first time they made it extra perfect and i didn't have to lift a finger. I felt a little bad soi had to do something but they kept on pure pressuring me to not do anything. So I'll just stay after and hell clean.

  I arrive there a couple of minutes early and walk into the building. Some people where already there plus someone from the RFA was greeting others at the door.
"Hello, Jaehee!" I smiled happily.
"Oh hello (Y/N) I'm glad to see you here." She smiles back and we hug.
"Everyone else is inside." She tells me as I walk inside.

  The inside is extravagant. Gold and silver decorations. Red and silver bows on every seat.
Very fancy. Lots of time had been put into this.
There was a box with donations written fancy on it.
And guess who was there.
Yep you guessed it
Elmo jk its Zen (I'm not sorry)
"Z-zen!" I stutter and look up at him.
He turns around and looks at me and his smile brightens X10.
"Oh hey (Y/N)! I missed you." He comes walking towards me.
Oh no, I'm going to get all awkward and stuff. Rip.
I try to make eye contact. It pains me can I teleport away and escape this. I love him but I get too flustered around him. Ugh, the text is way better.
"Hey, ah you g-guys did really good." I compliment their work.
"Ah, thanks (Y/N) it was boring without you around."
"O-oh Nah I'm not that interesting."
"Yea you are your amazing and beautiful (Y/N)."
I get swarmed in his handsome looks and compliments. 
I nervously laugh and smile but not too much god (Y/N) your making a freak out of yourself. I freak out and look down at my feet.
"You seem nervous." He laughs and touches the bottom my chin with his fingers and rises my head up and forces me to look at him.

I blush like mad. It's obvious he knows about my feeling towards him.
I get so lost I'm my panic attack of thoughts i don't even see Zen leaning his face towards my lips to kiss me.
A warm wet contact comes with my lips. IS HE KISSING ME?!?!
It's so wonderful. I kiss him back.
Sadly all kisses must end. Unless you die to kiss
My face looks like a tomato and Zen points up.

Okay, i am very confused, i look up and see a mistletoe above us.
"O-oh i-i." I stuttered trying to back out of explaining.
"I love you (Y/N), Merry Christmas!"
"I-i love you too Zen, Merry Christmas," I say in shock.
I honestly don't think my brain was on. Someone just flipped the switch.

________________________________

A/N

   Short yes more coming yes
Welcome yes. Forgot to post it earlier yes

Wuvz ya yes