SaeyoungXreader My R

^ Yall should listen to that song

Requested by: rainbowland75

(Y/N) pov

Life wasn't going perfectly right for me. I had absolutely no purpose here on Earth. Mistreatment at home,  people bully me, a series of bad luck unfold upon me.

Today is the day. I jump!
I walk to the roof of my school and get ready for what's about to happen. I look down at the ground. People passing down look small. I'm 5 stories up I should die as I jump.
Just as I was going to take both of my shoes off I saw a boy standing at the edge.
"Dam." I bite my tongue and walk over to the boy. He had white long hair in a ponytail.
"What the hell?" I questioned him as he stood over the edge staring at the people walking passed on the ground. He had tears falling down his face.
He finally looked at me. Fear and sadness filled his eyes.
"Why would you do this?" I asked him. I took one step closer to him.
The guy with white hair stepped down and collapse onto the ground huffing and puffing.
I walk to him and sit. I was pretty pissed that I was trying to save this dude. I don't even know him.

The guy explained why he was here "I really thought he would be the one but he told me he was done." He cried out.

"For god's sake please are you serious i just can't believe for some stupid reason you got here before me," I complained to him.
"Are you upset because you couldn't get what you wanted? Your lucky you never got robbed of anything before" I was getting kinda mad at him.

"Im feeling better thanks for listening." He said walking off of the roof clearing his tears.
I sighed and looked at the sun setting.
"I'll do it tomorrow honestly one more day might kill me." I huffed.

Next day~

"Alright, today is the day!" I stormed up to the roof of the school.
I looked around to make sure no one else was up there also. I was about to take both of my shoes off but in the corner of my eye, I saw another guy sitting on the edge.

He was short and had blonde hair.
I walked over to him.
"What the hell are you doing?"  I yelled at him.
He gave me a glance.
"O-oh everyone ignores me and steals... I j-just don't fit in with anyone here." He said with tears forming in his eyes.

"For god's sake, I just can't believe that's the stupid reason you got here before me," I complained.

"Cause even so you are loved by everyone at home there's always dinner waiting at the table you know!" I told him with anger in my voice.

"Im hungry." He said wiping the tears away.
He then left to go back home.

And like that there was someone there every day.
I would listen to their tales, I made them turn away, and yet there was no one who would do this for me, no way I could let out all these pains.

For the very first time there I see someone with the same pains as me. Having done this times and times again he wore a grey cardigan.
"I just want to stop the scars that grow every time I go home that's why I came up here instead." That's what the guy in the cardigan said.

Oh wait a minute what did I just say? I couldn't care less either way but at the moment i kind of screamed something i did not believe "Hey... don't do it please."

Oh, what to do I can't stop this guy. This is new I think I've better off more than I can chew, but even so please just go away so I can't see your pitiful expression is just too much for me.

"I guess today is just not my day."  He said sadly. He then got up and turned around.

Next day~

Finally, today might be the day. There's not a single person in sight. 
I walked over to the edge of the building.
"Well, I guess its time." I softly breathe.
"There's just me, myself, and I. No one else to get in my way here."

I took off my yellow cardigan, all of my braids came undone.
I'm finally going to jump!

Just as I was jumping I felt someone grab a tight hold of me.
They wrapped both of they're hands around my waist preventing me from moving.
I couldn't tell who they were. My mouth was wide open from shock.
Today... wasn't my day then. I guess.
The person who grabbed me then lowered me down on the ground of the roof.
I turn around to see who saved my life.
It was him...
"Why?" I ask him.
"I d-didn't want to see you go.
"BUT I WANTED TO GO!" I yelled at him.
He stared into my eyes a sad smile spread on his face.
"You helped me... S-so I wanted t-to help you." He stuttered.
My blood was rushing through me. I jumped up and slapped him in his face.
"You idiot!" I started to melt down crying falling back on the ground. The red haired guy sat there not sure on what to do.
"I-i d-don't like i-it." I cried in the guys arms.
He began to huge me trying to comfort me.

"Its alright I felt the same." He told me calmly.
"I see your pains, they're the same as mine." He told me gently tighting his hug around me.
I looked up at him. His orange eyes shinned from his tears.
"Y-yesterday I saw t-the same." My voice became crackly.

"Whats your name?"
"(Y/N)"
"Nice name, (Y/N). I'm Saeyoung." He said smiling at me.
"S-saeyoung," I repeated.
He nodded "do you wanna get down and go somewhere else?" He asked me standing up with his hand out.
It took me a while to respond "y-yeah sure."
I formed a smile and took his hand.

I never thought I would get a happy ending but I guess it turned out to be one. Or for at least right now.

_____________________________

A/N

  I put these a/n at the end of each fanfic but don't know what to say xD
Im just like h-hi im awkward.
I never heard of My R (私の R) but I like the song :3

Anyways I wuvz y'all