17

Allura made her way down the hall to where shiro's bedroom was.
She held a tray of three bubble teas as the young princess made her way towards Shiro's room.
"Hello?" She asked in a cautious tone as she knocked on the door gently as if it were to break.
"C-come in." Shiro said in a welcoming tone.
Allura opened the door as she carefully balanced the tray with one hand like a waitress.
"I brought you two some bubble tea." She said as she sat next to them on the bed.
Pidge and shiro each grabbed a tea off the tray and took a sip.
"Thanks Allura theses are really good." Pidge said as she gulped down the drink.
"Coran made them for us." She said Taking a sip from her own cup and placing the tray next to her on the bed.
"So. Are you two good?"
She asked cautiously in case there was still tension between them.
"Yeah were perfectly fine!" Pidge answered.
"Pidge." Allura said a bit uneasy.
"I want to look out for my paladins the best I can and make sure their not fighting alone." She announced and placed her hand onto pidge's
Shiro gave her a concerned look and mouthed something to her that she didn't quite pick up exactly but got the hint he wanted to talk to her.
"Uh thanks Allura that's really kind." Pidge responded obvious to what was going on with shiro and Allura.
"Pidge I heard Lance calling for you earlier." Allura told her.
"I'll go see what he wants" she said and got up from the bed.
"I'll be back" she said and quickly left the room.
"What's going on?" Shiro asked Allura with a concerned look.
"It's Pidge she really misses her family."
"I know, I've always known since we got here." Shiro answered.
"No she misses them a lot right now. Hunk told me she's been over working herself to find them. I'm worried." She told shiro with watering eyes.
"She needs help we can't let her do this alone." He said lowering his voice a bit.
"I just hope she doesn't do anything stupid." Shiro said putting his head down.
"Pidge is a smart girl." Allura comforted him.
"I know! She's the smartest bravest person I know. She's so kind and loving too. I hate to know she's hurting."
Shiro said a little choked up.
"You love her" Allura said in a more serious tone putting her hands on his shoulders.
"She kissed me. When we came into my room she kissed me. She kissed me!" He said in amazement.
"She what?"
"I can't believe it. I've always loved her and she just. Wow it was amazing though!" Shiro rambled.
"You'll have to tell me all about it sometime.
Allura said as she picked up the tray and got up from the bed.
"But for now be there for Pidge. She loves you." Allura gave him a small smile as she made her way out of the room.
Shiro let out a deep sigh and laid on his bed staring up at the wall.
After a while lost in thought something caught his eye. He looked over at his desk which was cluttered in maps and plans to attack the galra. Above it was a picture of him at garrison. Him and other students wearing the same orange uniform gathered in a group were smiling.
In the front of the photo was him with Matt on his shoulders. He was as small as his sister. He remembered how much he missed Matt.
"Now I know how she feels." A tear escaped his eyes as he stood up and took the picture down from the wall and placed it in his bedside drawer.
"Be strong." He said to himself and wiped away the tear.

HOI TYSM FOR READING ALSO TYSM FOR 3k + READS!!!!!! As I'm writing this we're a couple hundred from 4K WOW OML IM SO HAPPY TO HAVE AMAZING READERS LIKE YOU GUYS. YOU ALL DESERVE JUST AD MUCH CREDIT FOR THE STORY AS I DO WITH YOUR AMAZIN SUPPORT AND SUGGESTIONS BYEEEEEE LOVE YALL 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻😭😂🔥👏🤣💛💛💛💛💛💛🖤🖤🖤🖖🏻