Not Ready

"Mmnope, too early," Lauren laughed as she shuffled herself back into the bed after having woken up to go to the bathroom and brush her teeth. "It's seven, what is happening to me."

Camila let out a small, tired laugh as she shifted in Lauren's arms. "I've been up since six, I had a shower," Camila informed the other girl. "This was the first time," she mused, causing Lauren to reopen her eyes.

"First time for what?"

"The first time I didn't have a nightmare since it happened," Camila mumbled happily as she curled further into Lauren's side, her face buried in the crook of Lauren's neck. "Probably because I know I'm safe here with you," she whispered, dropping a line of small open mouth kisses on Lauren's skin, her mouth working downwards until she heard Lauren let out a small moan as Camila's mouth found the sensitive spot just above her collarbone.

Camila continued to work the spot over with her lips, sucking lightly before nipping at the skin. "Camz, you're gonna- Shit," Lauren whispered. "You can't leave a mark there," she moaned out as she moved her head and gave Camila more space to work.

"Can't leave one there, huh?" Camila mumbled, moving her mouth down once more, her fingers playing with the collar of Lauren's shirt. "Maybe here though?" She asked as she pulled the thin white material down, her lips resting on the top curve of Lauren's breast. Lauren let out a hard sigh as Camila's lips started moving once more, sucking hard at pale skin, producing goosebumps on every inch of Lauren.

"Jesus," Lauren groaned as she felt Camila bite down, her sucking harder, clear with its purpose. Throbbing skin met Camila's flat tongue as she dragged over the mark she had just made and Camila could feel Lauren's breath heavy and ragged under her.

"Laur?" Camila whispered as she pushed up slightly onto her elbows. "Can we try to, um, can we just try?" Lauren's eyes were closed as she hummed out a questioning response, her head nodding slowly. With one hand Camila found her way under Lauren's shirt, a soft hand inching it's way up to Lauren's uncovered chest. "Is this okay?" Camila asked hesitantly, while Lauren's only response was to bite down on her lip and place her own hand under shirt so it was on top of Camila's guiding it until her breast was covered by the palm of Camila's hand. "I don't know what I'm doing," Camila admitted, so Lauren started to move Camila's hand until she thought Camila had gotten used to the movement.

"Shit," Lauren hummed as Camila found confidence, squeezing Lauren's nipple between her thumb and finger. "Keep going," Lauren encouraged as Camila straddled her waist and removed her hand so she could tug at the hem of Lauren's shirt. Sitting up just enough to allow Camila the room to peel the shirt from her body, Lauren opened her eyes and let green eyes tell brown that everything was okay and she knew Camila understood as she watched her peel her own shirt from her body and reach up behind her back to unhook her bra, discarding it to the floor. Scars from that fateful night lined Camila's stomach and chest and with shaky fingers Lauren reached out to touch them, Camila letting out a small whimper as Lauren made contact.

"They're ugly," Camila whispered, her eyes shut tight as Lauren's fingers danced across her bare skin. 

Lauren bit her lip, her hand over Camila's right breast, thumb brushing over the hardened nipple, causing Camila to gasp hotly. Lauren kept one hand on Camila's hip, holding her in place as she sat up and started to press her lips to Camila's skin, littering kisses over the scars. "You might think they are ugly, but Camz, you are still so beautiful," Lauren whispered as her mouth cautiously found the taut nipple that Lauren's thumb wasn't playing with.

As Lauren's mouth closed around Camila, Camila arched her back when she felt Lauren's warm tongue flick over the sensitive area, one hand tangling in Lauren's hair. "Keep.. Going," Camila moaned as Lauren let the nipple go with a pop. Lauren nodded her head, moving her hand up to Camila's face.