Chapter 6

I just had a Break through of what to make this chapter. So let's see.

Still in dream land

Y/n POV
I was running when I fell in a lake. It started To burn me like a demon gets burn by holy water. It felt just like that. I got some of that water and tried it. I realized that it was holy water because of how it reacted. I was stuck in the water it wouldn't let me go. I then look up and see every cp that I have read of right in front of me. Then slender man appeared in front of me having all of his tentacles out. They had came for me. Not in the nice way in the I'm going to turn u into sushi way. I was waiting when I had heard a screach like something is hurting the slender man. I look up and see the fire that I ran in was surrounding me. I wasn't scared. I was Happy. It was like the day that I had got a kitty but then a month later it died. It was like I didnt care about any thing.

It was like my world was finally coming in to place. It is like I was meant to meet Toymaker. It seemed like I'm supposed to stay with them and have them teach me how to USE the power I have. Then out of the blue I ASK myself "Am I a killer? Will I be a demon? Am I a demon?" All those questions I will ask when I wake up.

OK hey guys I made a new story the next day. How was it. I may make another one tomorrow if I have time. But that is all for this chapter bye.

Stay COOL

Hannah/Dark_Moon_Angel