Chapter 9

The last update today!! XD

Y/n Pov

I was in my room playing my phone when my door opened i looked up and saw that know one was there. I went back to playing my phone but heard footsteps by my bed i looked down and saw that it was that bunny that Toy Mker had. It jumped on my bed and snuggled into me.

"Tired?" I said to the little bunny

"Yes." It said looking at me as it slowly fell asleep.

"Okaaayyyy then." I said as i played my phone again. Once the bunny was fully asleep i got up and went go shower i undressed and turned the shower water on. After i locked the bathroom door. I got in and did my stuff. Once i was done i got out dried my hair off and my body putting my clothes on and brushing my hair. I grabbed my dirty clothes and opened my door. I saw that the bunny was still there. I went put my dirty clothes in my hamper and sat back on my bed letting the bunny snuggle into me more as i played my phone. I then realised that it was late in the night. 

"Haaaa." I sigh grabbing my phone charger putting my phone to charge putting it on my night stand and turned my tv on so i can catch up on some shows since i wasnt tired. RIght at the last show i fell asleep.

~~~Morning.~~~

I felt a tug on my arm and saw that it was the bunny i got up and didd my normal stuff again letting the bunny out of my room. I was ready and walked out of my room and went down the stairs going to the kitchen. I saw the time and it showed 5 a.m what the actual fuck. Why am i going to sleep late and waking up early.

"Pancakes it is." I said as i noticed they only had pancakes and waffle's. I finished the food and ate it before the others woke up. I walked back to my room and closed my door locking it so no one else comes in. I jumped on my bed and fell asleep again

Ok guys that is all for this chapter. This is the last update for today wow i actually updated my stories. There will be another update during the weekend. With that being said Bye!!!