-7-

After the movie Sam wanted to go back to bed so I took him and made sure he was fine before I walked back to the living room and sit there doing nothing just thinking about everything Cat Adam Tania they did this to me or Cat did .

I don't understand why hurt me if I didn't do anything to you and what I really don't get is why hurt Xavier to hurt his father wasn't taking his Mate good enough and after all that pain she didn't even get what she wanted Adam died and followed his Mate and left her here for us to take care of what he did or what was done to him I don't know if I blame him or her he didn't want her so then maybe it was her fault and not his because after all he wanted his Mate and not her I don't think he ever wanted her it was just the compiling .

"Do you want to ... talk ... about ... what happened ?" Xavier asked

"I don't know what to say about that Xavier" I told him

"yeah but we're gonna have to talk about it"

"and say what ? ... I don't even know how I feel about all of this" 

"do you hate me ?" do I ? I don't know if I do or don't anymore

"I don't know Xavier" 

"I never wanted this to happen Jane I've always wanted you and maybe that's why you got hurt it was all because of me" now I wanted to slap him

"no it wasn't she did this it's on her and her only we had nothing to do with that"

"yeah but it happened to you because of my father because of what he did" he growled

"what did you want him to do just leave his Mate and be with that vamp forever ?" is he stupid or something

"no I didn't say that he should've killed her after what she did ... Jane she killed my mother and hurt you"

"how was he supposed to know she was gonna do all that to us ... he didn't know and it wasn't on him too he was compiled it wasn't his true self"

"I don't get you why are you standing on his side because of him you got hurt"

"I'm not on his side I'm just saying that he wasn't in his right mind when he did what he did"

"if he was your dad what would you think ?"

"my dad lied to us too you know about being a Beta"

"what do you mean ?"

"my father was an Alpha not a Beta but he left his pack to die that's why he didn't want to be Alpha anymore and became a Beta" I told him

"how ? ... dad never told me about that"

"I don't think he knew about it" 

"so are you gonna tell Jace about this ?"

"what that I'm an Alpha ... no I'm gonna wait till we get Jenna back"

"so what do we do now ?"

"I don't know we plan something now that we know what Cat can do we can find a way to stop her"

"yeah but how ? She can compile us and we won't even feel it"

"that's why I'm here"

"no hell no I'm not gonna let you do that no way"

"but you don't have a say in this it's my choice"

"yes I do I'm your Mate" he argued

"no you are not I'm -" he cut me off