Couldn't, Wouldn't

"Faker...what are you...what the hell?"

Shadow shoved the other hedgehog off, causing him to stumble back.

Unfortunately, this only served to make Sonic even more determined.

Within seconds, Shadow was back against the wall, Sonic's hot breath on his neck. "What are you even doing?" Yelled a pissed off Shadow.

"Sonic, snap out of it. Whatever you're doing is obviously not-"

The Ultimate Lifeform was cut off when his rival's lips slammed into his. Shadow was frozen in shock. He tried to say something, but Sonic only shoved his tongue into his mouth, attempting to explore every inch of it.

Finally snapping out of it, the ebony hedgehog released a torrent of Chaos Energy, effectively pushing his drugged rival into the glass on the other side of their prison.

A couple of Chaos Spears hit Sonic straight in the chest. He fell, sliding down the wall as his breath was knocked out of him.

Unfortunately for Shadow, this didn't really do anything to stop Sonic's advances.

Eggman looked at the scene unfolding before him, watching in stunned silence as Sonic growled and launched himself at Shadow again.

This obviously wasn't what he had intended to happen.

He had wanted Sonic to attack Shadow, but not like...this.

Why did his plans always have to mess up in one way or another!?

Even so, the mad scientist did nothing to stop Sonic. Partially because he wondered what the outcome would be, and partially because he didn't have an antidote.

Probably should have made an antidote...

Shadow couldn't believe what was happening. His mind raced. For once in his life he couldn't decide what to do.

Not like he had a choice though, pinned yet again by a crazed Sonic.

This time however, Sonic didn't let Shadow retaliate. He threw his striped counterpart to the ground, immediately stomping on Shadow's chest.

Shadow let out a pained gasp as the air left him, and a cry when Sonic's shoe connected with the side of his head. Sonic then straddled him, punching the stunned ebony hedgehog right in the jaw. Blood spattered onto the floor.

The Blue Blur lunged forward yet again, his tongue forcing it's way into Shadow's bleeding mouth...

Muffled screams filled the air. Shadow struggled, trying to throw Sonic off, to no avail. Sonic pressed himself against the squirming black hedgehog, his tongue dancing in the other's mouth.

Sonic moaned into the kiss, rutting himself up against Shadow's groin. Said hedgehog couldn't focus. It had all happened so fast, and now his senses were going crazy. He could feel the warmth in between them, and he moaned despite himself.

Sonic's ears twitched at the sound, the deep rumble making him even hornier.

Shadow could feel something throbbing against his abdomen and struggled weakly, his eyes wide.

Sonic pulled away from he kiss, a trail of bloodied saliva connecting the two. He rubbed his lips up against Shadow's nape, before biting it softly.

"Ahn...d-dammit Sonic! Stop!"

Shadow couldn't stop himself from releasing another moan.

Sonic made his way down Shadow's stomach before stopping at his sheath, licking around it hungrily. The Ultimate Lifeform moaned again, bucking his hips slightly. Sonic sucked and bit at it, rewarded when his captive thrust his hips again, his cock peeking out of his fur.

Sonic's tongue flicked over the tip. He put his lips around the quickly growing erection, feeling it start to throb in his mouth.

It turned him on, needless to say, and he moaned. The sound vibrated around the other's sensitive penis.

All resolve lost, the black and red hedgehog thrust into his rival's mouth. Sonic accepted it eagerly, bobbing his head up and down on Shadow's now violently throbbing cock.

Mewls and cries filled the air. Shadow's mind was clouded with pleasure.

"S-Sonic! Please-! More!"

Sonic happily obliged. Shadow's dick slid down his throat, his lips gracing the base of it. He stuck his tongue out, lapping at Shadow's swollen balls.

He then released the swollen erection, staring at it as it pre dribbled out.

Shadow thrust his hips desperately, his engorged cock no longer getting treated to Sonic's warm, moist mouth.

"You...you bastard..."

The blue hedgehog lowered his head, then suddenly took Shadow's girth down his throat yet again. His head was literally a blur as he bobbed up and down on the veiny appendage as fast as he could.

The ebony hedgehog could feel a knot in his stomach. He knew he was close, and could feel himself going over the edge. He couldn't take it much longer.

"I'm...I'm gonna...!"

His whole body went rigid, balls clenching as waves of pleasure shot through him. Shadow threw his head back, his eyes rolling back in his head as he screamed in ecstasy. Shadow came, long strings of warm cum spurting down Sonic's throat.

Sonic swallowed as much as he could. Seed leaked out, too much for him to take all at once.

Sonic licked the rest of the cum off of Shadow's dick before sitting back and admiring his work.

Shadow's eyes were clouded over, half lidded as he recovered from the violent orgasm. His muscles were limp. Drool puddled on the floor.

Sonic grinned. This was far from over.