Chapter 1

I give you the sequel of "The Tale of the Savior."

It was hard for me to decide to do a sequel, but I'm glad I did. I advise you to read the my other story first, because there are things in this story that you won't understand if you haven't read the first one.

And I will tell you this now. This is going to be a love story in here, but not in the way you'll expect.

Please tell me what you think!

I do not own "The Lord of the Rings" only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Now the time has come, pack your true belongings.

Fill your heart with love, travel is homecoming.

Do not fear to fade, find the strength within you...

...When the night comes, you will arise,

the stars in the sky will lead you back home.

***********

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.

An older hobbit walked with heavy steps towards his desk. This has been his savior for the last few years, or, many years when he come to think of it. The hobbit often thought about what he experienced all those years ago, and he had this strange feeling in his heart.

That hobbit, was a Baggins. Bilbo Baggins. Bilbo grabbed his chair and made himself comfortable. He reached for his pen, dipping it in Inc. it was about time he finished his story, he had put it off for far too long. And it was time to do something about it.

"The 22nd day of September in the year 1400... by Shire-reckoning. Bag End, Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, Westfarthing. The Shire... Middle Earth. The third age of this world."

There and Back Again; A hobbit's tale.

By Bilbo Baggins.

"Concerning Hobbits."

Hobbits have been living and farming in the four farthings of the Shire... for many hundreds of years... quite content to ignore and be ignored by the world of the Big Folk. Middle-Earth, being after all, full of strange creatures beyond count. Hobbits must seem of little importance... being neither renowned as great warriors... nor counted among the very wise.

In fact, it has been remarked by some that Hobbits' only real passion is for food. A rather unfair observation... as we have also developed a keen interest in the brewing of ales... and the smoking of pipe-weed. But where our hearts truly lie... is in peace and quiet... and good, tilled earth. For all Hobbits share a love of things that grow.

And, yes, no doubt to others, our ways seem quaint. But today of all days, it is brought home to me: it is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life.

And so life in the Shire goes on... very much as it has this past Age... full of its own comings and goings, with change coming slowly. If it comes at all. For things are made to endure in the Shire... passing from one generation to the next. There's always been a Baggins living here under the Hill, in Bag End.