Marriage?!

Adrien's POV 
  "Adrien your father wants you now" Nathalie calls from the outside of my room. Without responding a walk out and down to my fathers office.
  "Yes father" I say disappointed. I thought I was gonna get in trouble. But no it's much worse.
  "Soon as you know I am getting old, and I think it's time for you to take over the business" he said in a serious voice.
"But you need to be married to take over" that is where it hit me.
  "Father marriage are you crazy" I yelled.
   "Yes son this is serous now do you have a girl in mind" he said I could tell he was serious.
  "Yes a puurrfect one to" did I just make a cat pun shit.
  "Okay you need to ask her for marriage in a week okay?".
  "Yes father" I say before walking to my room.
"Plagg did you hear that MARRIAGE!" I yelled.
"Yeah I heard the whole thing and who is the girl you thinking of asking" he had to ask.
"Marinette" I say convinced.
"What about LadyBug" he asked.
"I don't love her I just had a crush on her but Marinette, I stutter around her and I get butterfly's I just want to say I Love You right in front of everyone to Marinette" I go on a whole lecture of how I love her.
  "Well you got to pop the question in a week if you lover her so much it will be easy-bleck what I'm I saying I hate love I only like love when it comes to Camembert" plagg said.
  "How should I ask her oh I know" I ask what no I have an idea.
  "Oh no you can't talk to her as Chat because Adrien needs to marry someone not Chat" he said.
"Okay I'll talk to her at school, tomarrow" I say.

The Next Day
"Adrien! Dude I heard that you have to get married?!" Nino said so loud that Chloe heard.
"Adrikin's you have to get married. You should choose me to marry." She says tugging on my arm.
"No I'm not choosing you to get married for the rest of my life you do not deserve me or anyone because cause your mean" I yell in her face.

Marinette's POV
"Hey girl did you hear Adrien has to choose a bride and you know what that means" she said as she gave me a quick wink.
  "No I can't" I say. Then Alya pushes me into Adrien and he catches me.
  "A-Adrien hi-hey love of my life-I-I mean friend yeah friend" omg I stuttered I'm such a clutz.
  "Hey Marinette can I come over and play video games, I asked Nino but he said no".
  "Uh you never aske-" then Nino was cut of by Adrien.
  "So is it a yes Marinette" omg did he ask to come over omg omg.
  "Ye-yeah of course! I mean yeah no problem" I said just stuttering, but inside I was screaming ADRIEN MARRY ME!
"Okay see you after school" he said before sitting down in his seat.

3rd person
Before the bell rang Chloe walked over to Marinette.
"Hey Maribrat" she said to Marinette.
Then Chloe took Marinette by the shirt and pushed her down so hard on her head she became unconscious. Adrien saw everything and ran to Marinette.
"Marinette are you okay Marinette talk to me. Nooooo! She's dead I love you please come back please" he said sobbing in front of everyone. Alya ran and got the nurse.
"Here the nurse" Alya said showing the nurse the unconscious girl.
"Nurse please help she dead No! Mari please please!" Adrien screamed still crying his eyes out.
"Adrien calm down she's just unconscious, okay. She'll be fine" she explained slowly so he could take this in.
"O-okay, promise she's okay" he said.
"I promise now bring her to my office okay and Alya come to just in case; if Adrien needs help" she said before walking back to her office.
"Okay!" They both say as Adrien picks Marinette up slowly. The whole time they were walking to the nurses office Adrien said "I love you please be okay, please" over and over again. Alya took a video to show Mari when she woke up. When they got to the nurses office Adrien was about to put her on the nurses bed. But she woke up.
"U-ummm hi A-Adrien" she stuttered.
"Omg Mari thank god your okay" he said.
"What happened?!" She asked.
"Girl Chloe pushed your head on the ground so hard that you got unconscious and Adrie-" she was stopped by Adrien.
"Alya!" He didn't want her to tell her he said I love you a million times he wanted to.
"Oh thanks you guys, but I'm fine now" she said trying to get back to the ground.
"No I will carry you home okay I don't want you getting hurt again!" He said, then walked to Marinette's house.

Hey guys what do you think of this story? Should I continue? Thank you 😊
-🐾