Fake Love

Marinette's POV

"Adrikins omg your going to marry me" Chloe sequels squeezing Adrien's arm.

"No I didn't choose you I choose-" some girl cut Adrien off.

"Me he choose me people. Look at the ring he picked out for me. It was a million dollars" It was Lila, he proposed to Lila! I was heart broken, but maybe it was fake. Well that's what Alya told me. I decided to go home. I got there and started running up to my room, but mom and dad stopped me.

"Sweatheart we have something to tell you" Sabine says.

"Okay wat is it?" I ask curiously.

"Well we where hoping you would take over the bakery, but you would need to get married" my dad said. I was in shock but thought it was cool.

"Okay I have a guy in mind" I say before running of to my room. When I get up there I hear my mom and dad say.

"I hope its that cute nice boy Adrien" my mom says to Tom.

"Yeah" dad says to Sabine. I smile to myself. But then I remember that he is marring Lila!

"Hey Tikki should I see if it was real I could text him?" I ask remembering Alya's theory.

"Yessss that would be great" Tikki says in her high pitched voice. I grab my phone and start texting.

On Marinette's Phone

Heyyy Adrien

Hey Mari

So is it true about you and Lila

No she made that up because I had another girl in mind

Adrien please don't lie to me okay were friends

Im not I don't or ever will love Lila. Why do you care so much, jealous much

No just wondering because were friends hehe

Oh Okay gtg

Bye

Off The Phone

"Tikki him and Lila aren't together, so I can ask him to marry me!" I say jumping up and down.

The Next Day At School

"Adrien I mean husband" Lila yells but I don't believe her.

"Stop Lila I don't-" he was cut off. The next thing I saw before fainting was Lila and Adrien kissing, he lied to me! Then everything went black.

Heyyy guys I know it another short chapter but thats were I wanted to end it. Who do you think Adrien will marry Marinette or Lila? Thank you for reading stay tuned in for another chapter on Marriage