Two Fiances?!

"Do you take Adrien as your husband"

"I do"

"Do you take Lila as your wife"

"I-I" I had to say no I didn't love her. But my father said I had to or else.

Earlier Marinette's POV

"Adrien Today is the bridal and groom shower okay?" I say reminding him.

"Yeah I know I won't miss it for the world my M'Lady" he said with his stupid grin on his face.

"Are you sure? Do you have any photoshoots today? Does your father need you?" I say asking question after question.

"Ring ring ring, oh thats actually my dad right now. I'll be back princess" he said before rushing out the door.

"Love you kitty" I say before he leaves.

Adrien's POV

"Yes Father I'm here" I say nervously.

"Uh didn't you want me to meet someone?" my dad said looking around for a random person he was supposed to meet.

"Oh shoot I'm sorry, I meant to bring my Fiancé Marinette" I say looking like a fool in front of my dad.

"Wha-huh-no your getting married to Lila, you fool" he screams at me.

"Who is this Marinette anyway?" he said angry like I couldn't even choose my own wife, ugh the irony.

"She is a nice sweet girl who loves to bake but overall she loves to design clothing. She absolutely adores your work. She even told me that one day she would love to be as good as you" I say.

"She sounds great but not good enough, your going to marry Lila and that final!!!" She shouts before leaving to his office.

"Yes sir" I whisper quietly. Then I storm off slamming the front door.

"Plagg I have to tell Lila that I will not get married to her" I say thinking it was a good idea.

"No, you have a tracking device on you so don't you think if your late for the groom and bridal shower she will see your at Lila's think the worst and become Akumatized" Plagg said like it was a bad idea.

"Plagg your wrong this will go smoothly and everything will turn out great" I say as I start walking over to Lila's house. I get there knock on the door and she pulls me in her house and says.

"Parents this is my new husband soon to be!" she says happily jumping up and down.

"Uh no I'm not I'm marred to a girl named Marinette this was just all a misunderstanding"I say trying to convince everyone that we are not getting married. But no one believed me.

"Its okay Adrien I know getting married to a Lila is very stressful, but I know you love her with all our heart and this is going to be the best marriage in history. So no reason to get so nervous about" Lila's dad said giving me a pat on the back.

"Yeah where is your bathroom" I had to leave but I didn't want to be rude.

"Plagg  will stay for dinner and thats all okay?" I tell him.

"Okay but can I borrow your phone?"

"Yes here" I say handing Plagg my phone.

Plagg's Text To Tikki

Tikki watch out for Akumas Adrien is at Lila's to tell her that they are not getting married because his dad arranged a marriage for him with Lila.

Okay promise me he is not cheating on her.

promise.

Back To Adrien...

"Heyyyy Adrien lets go upstairs" Lila says as soon as I walk out of the bathroom. Like she was waiting there for me to get out, creepy.

"Uhhhh I got to be somewhere, sorry" I say trying to leave.

"It will be just a couple seconds I want to show you something" she says pulling on my arm.

"Wait I got a text hold on" I say.

"Okay meet me up there" she said before running up her stairs.

I pull out my phone to check the text. It was Tikki and she said.

Plagg Mari's getting worried tell Adrien to come back.

So after I read that text I left.

Later Marinette's POV ❌trigger warning almost self harm❌

"Where the hell is Adrien is he seeing Lila if so I knew it, I thought he loved me I guess not. Tikki I should kill myself" I say sadly.

"No don't do that okay, Adrien loves you with all his heart okay. Don't even think about killing yourself. Paris needs you as LadyBug and Marinette." Tikki says making me feel better.

"Your right this town and its people need me, I shall stay" I say before wobbling over to my bed and passed out sound asleep.

Adrien's POV

"Tap,tap,tap" I knocked on the window. Nobody came so I decided to let my self in. When I got in Mari's room I saw that she was fast asleep. So I detramsformed and got in bed with her and I too fell asleep.