Ch. 6

Warning:

Chapter contains sexual contents. If you don't like then skip to the next chapter.

Deans pov

When we got to my room. I wasted no time in pushing Seth against the wall. "Damn, you're so Fucking sexy". I look at him with lust in my eyes. I kissed him rough and deeply. I wanted him so badly since the moment I laid eyes on him.

Seths pov

I was surprised that he kissed me so quickly. I pull away from Dean breaking the kiss. "Ar-are you s-sure dean". I asked nervously. "Yes, I'm sure, baby boy".

Dean said off my shirt then his. I started kissing down his body. I pulled at deans pants and looked up at him, "may I?" I asked.

Deans pov

"Yes, yes you can". I said biting my bottom lip. I watch as Seth takes of my belt and unbuttons my pants. He slowly pulled my pants and boxers down. Seth teasingly licked tip of my member and took it in his hand. He sucked on the tip, using his hand to stroke the parts that weren't in his mouth. I grabbed a hand full of Seths hair pushing his head down a little. "That feels so good, baby boy". I said while groaning. Seth took me out of his mouth and stood up to face me and I give him an confused look. "Why'd you stop". I asked him partly out of breath. "Because, I want you inside me". He whispers seductive in my ear.

Seths pov

'I cant believe I just told the hottest guy I've ever seen that I want him inside me'. I thought to myself. Dean grabbed my arm and pushed me on to the bed. He started to take my pants and boxers off. Dean got on top of me and slowly started to thrust into me. I moaned out softly. He started to pick up his pace going faster and harder. Which caused me to moan out louder. Dean kissed me roughly while still thrusting into me. "D-Dean". I moaned out, which courage him to go harder. I screamed his name once more out in pleasure. "You gonna cum, baby boy".

"Y-yes". I sayed near my edge.

"Then cum for me, baby boy".

I didn't have to be asked twice and cummed on both of our chest. After a few more sloppy thrust I felt his warm seed go inside me.

He pulled out of me and laid right beside me. I slowly put my head on his chest.

"Well that felt good".

"Yeah".

My eyes felt heavy so I ended up falling asleep.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorry if it was crappy😩

If it was here's a present...

It's Jon Moxley😍😍😍

Team Ambrollins😁😁😁