Ch.20

LeafyIsHere

{ Seths POV }

I woke up next to Dean on the couch. I turned my head to see him still asleep. I decided to go take a shower and leave Dean to sleep a little longer since it wasn't the time to wake up for school.

I wake up the stairs to my room and get my clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

{ Dean's POV }

I wake up, I realize Seth wasn't next to me like he was last night. I got worried and started to look around for Seth.

When I went up stairs I heard the shower on. I smirked and opened the door quietly so Seth wouldn't here. Once I was in I closed it. I got in the shower with Seth and wrapped my arms around his waist. Which caused him to jump. He turned around and noticed me.

"Good morning Deanie".

"Good morning Seth".

*Skip shower* ( cause I'm feeling lazy )

When we were done taking a shower and getting ready for school, I day down on the couch watching TV, while Seth was doing something in his room. Curiosity was killing so I got up and went to Seth's room. I saw him putting clothes in a bag.

"What are you doing Seth". He turned to look at me and smiled

"Did you forget today's the sleep over".

"Oh". I turned away trying to hide my anger.

'I don't want Seth going to the sleepover with that rainbow headed freak { just go with it }, Seth is mine and mine only~'. I was cut off of my thoughts when I heard Seth's voice.

"Dean are you alright"

"Y-Yeah".

"Oh and by the way me and Sasha are going to get a ride from Jeff to his house".

"Ok".

"Ok, ready to go to school".

"Yup".

*Skip Car ride*

When we made it to school we walked up to Roman and Sasha who were talking to each other.

"Hey guys". We said in unison

"Hey". They said back

"Omg Seth I can't wait until the sleepover".

"Me either". Seth replied to her. We kept talking until the bell rang singaling it was time for first period.

*Skip school day*

{ Seths POV }

I'm so glad the school day is finally over. Currently I was at my locker packing my things.

"Hey baby boy". I heard Dean's voice behind me. I turned around and gave Dean a smile and he smiled back.

"Hey dean, you know I'm going to miss you right".

"I'm going to miss you more". He said leaning down to peck my lips. We said goodbye. And I walked out the school. When I did I saw Sasha talking to Jeff by his car.

"Hey Seth, you ready". Jeff said

"Yeah". With that we got into his car and he started to drive to his house.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry if you thought the chapter was boring
And sorry  for not updating chapter { if that makes sense }

Anyway,

Can you guys smell drama coming up?

What do you think is going to happen at the sleepover?😈

Vote or comment