Brothers?

You're mom was gone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You're mom was gone. 

Lying in a pool of her own blood on the kitchen floor, with a silver blade going right through her chest. The image would be forever burned in your memory. 

It was around 5:30 when these black eyed men had broken into your home while you were upstairs and your mother was cooking dinner. You had ran downstairs to check out the commotion only for your mother to scream at you, telling you to run and not look back.

You did. You ran like hell. Leaving your mother to those black eyed things. You were sitting at an old park under the back of a silver slide shaking. Less than 20 minutes later  you got a call from your mother. Picking up the phone immediately, you were greeted with the sound of coughing and laboured breaths. 

"H-hello? Mommy?" You asked into the old phone, pleading she was okay.

" Y/N, baby. I- It's okay."

"Mommy what happened, c-can I come home? Are you okay?" Questions flooded your mind as your heart pounded hearing your mothers struggling voice.

"Baby.. I'm not gonna lie to you...I don't think i'm gonna make it" Your heart rate increased ten fold.

"What do you mean Mommy? What happened?" Hot tears streamed down your cheeks and the hand holding the phone shook. 

"Honey, it's not important. What's im- important is that I love you, so, so much. More than you'll ever know "

"I love you too Mommy, but-"

"Honey, I-I left information about your daddy in a notebook under my bed, just in case anything like this happened, I figured if anything he would protect you, even after he left"

"What-"

"I love you sweetie, more than the moon loves the sun" You listened as her breathing went quiet and soon silent.

No.

 Not your mom, please god. No. 

You dropped the phone and began to cry. You cried like never before, it hurt to breath and the worst part was you couldn't stop if you wanted to.

You cried and pleaded with any God listening for what felt like eternity before you slowly stood up and made your way home, to your dead mother. 

The only word that could describe that journey was pain. Searing hot, but also the draining inevitable pain, that managed to break anything that came in contact with it.

-One week later-

It had been a week since those things came and killed your mother. The only family you had.

You had looked into the notebook your mother left and discovered that you had a father. His name was John Winchester and he and your mother had met 14 years ago. At least you knew where you got your last name from. 

Supernatural Imagines      Winchester Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें