City of Children (a mortal instruments after time)

I watched as Emma my little girl flipped down from the beam on the ceiling with as much grace as her father. Her sister Bella soon followed.

They ran over to me to ask what else they asked me what else they should work on.

I told them that we were going to meet their aunt Isabelle and uncle Simon at Taki's.

They replied with a squeal. All I could do was laugh they looked at me like I was out of my mind.

Just then their father walked in though he had just got home from a mission he was spotless.

The girls ran over and gave him a hug. He smiled as Emma asked when she could go on missions with him.

He told her that she could go on a mission when she got her first rune in two years.

Bella stuck out her tongue at Emma and said ha-ha (Bella already had runes).

Jace and I smiled at each other we were remembering when Simon had said just that to Jace.

He walked over to me and kissed me lightly on the forehead before he went to go change clothes.

When we got to Taki's Simon and Isabelle were already there with Beth their daughter.

The three girls said hi and immediately started talking so fast that I'm surprised they didn't run out of words to say.

Beth is 14, Bella is 12 and Emma is 10, she always complained that she was the only one without runes.

They were talking about runes, demons, and occasionally boys but that was the age group I guess.

Izzy was looking at me like she asked a question.

I said what and Jace chuckled to himself I kicked him under the table while answering Izzy's question.

We quickly were done there and since we couldn't go in the institute with Simon we went to Central Park.

There the girls ran way ahead of us in races. We had to call them back every once and a while.

The girls had gone behind us to run further and quicker when we heard them all scream.

When we turned around they were no longer there.

Hey guys tell me if u want to read more and I'll work on it plz comment and vote marie3003 :)