Jeff Atkins (part 3)

Your POV
I was walking with Hannah, Jessica and Alex to go to Monet's.
"Okay so what's the new thing you're gonna try today?" Asked Hannah.
"Hmm... I think I was upto to the triple chocolate frappe," replied Alex.

The whiff of hot chocolate tingled my nose once I entered Monet's. I felt so at home. I went and ordered my usual, the hot chocolate, and went to find a table for all of us to sit at. As I was looking for a table I see Clay and Jeff sitting at the back of the cafe. I find a table near them and sit there waiting.

Jeff's POV
"Your essay look so good so far just work on getting some trustworthy facts, yeah?" I was trying my best to really get good marks on this essay and I knew Clay was the right person to reach for. "thanks buddy, what would I do without you." I say. I then ask him if he knew any particularly good sites. As I was listening I saw her entering. Shit!! She's probably going to think that I'm so dumb and I need help for such a measly essay. I slouch back in my chair so it looks like a normal bro kinda convo. I watch her scan the room and her eyes land on our table. I quickly look away. "Did you hear anything I said?" Asked Clay.
"Yeah, yeah just write them down I won't be able to remember them all." I tried not to sound annoyed. I watch her as she sits at a table near us. I notice Hannah, Alex and Jessica walking up to her table. "Do they come here regularly?" I wonder. "Oi Clay, look, your girlfriends her!" I whisper shout. Clay turns around.
"She is not my girlfriend. We're just friends!"
"Seriously dude, just friends?  I know you want to ask her out to the winter dance already."
"I'm not going to the stupid winter dance."
"You have to, otherwise... I'm going to tell Hannah you like her. And I mean tell her right now."
As I'm about to get up Clay grabs me and pulls me down.
"No way, you are going to do that because I'm going to go to the winter formal. Happy?"
"You have to promise me that you're going to dance with Hannah?"
"Whatever, just promise. Wait..." Clay pauses for a moment. "Who are you going to go with?"
I stare at her from across all the tables. "I'm not quite sure yet.."

Gosh! We have over 50 reads! Anyways this was a bit longer cause there is people that are actually reading. Loves youse!!