Jeff Atkins (part 7)

Jeff's POV
I sit on the bleachers and see Y/N sitting there. Alone. I smile at her. She smiles back. We were staring at each other. It felt like the world around us had stopped. Thats when Clay came to ruin the moment.
"Jeff! Hannah and me just danced together, it was amazing and I think I love her!! Anyways im leaving so bye!!" Clay then rushes back to the dance floor.
I look back at Y/N and sigh in relief as I see her still sitting there. A sudden boost of confidence araised in me and before I knew it I was walking towards her up the stairs to where she was sitting. "Wowwww... usually I'm the one making Clay have more confidence but today it was the opposite. Clay was the one that made me feel that anything is possible." I thought in my head.

Your POV
I see Jeff making his way towards me. My heart starts to beat uncontrollably. I thought I would have a stroke right then and there. He was too beautiful to even be near him. But I tried to look as confident as I can because I don't believe in being shy. At least not today. (Honestly have given up lol)
"Hey Y/N" says Jeff in his sweet but deep voice.
"Hey Jeff" I say trying not to sound like a donkey.
"So.... where's your boyfriend. I don't see him anywhere?" Asks Jeff.
"Jeff, I'm pretty sure the last time I checked my status, I was a single Pringle." I say slightly giggling.
" Oh,  I thought u were dating someone?"
" haven't dated anyone since 6th grade"
"Sounds like a guiness world record. Y/F/N for not dating anyone since 6th grade" he starts laughing at his own joke
"Yeah, yeah whatever."
"You know what I was thinking?"
"What?"
" what if I broke your guniess world record?"

Lol this was shit but yah this Jeff imagine is over. Finally!!! But yo I'm taking requests from now. So comment or message me and I'll try to do as much as I can. Thank to everyone who's voting and reading my stories. Luvs youuuu!!!