《 hello 》

"hello."

all he ever wanted was to introduce himself. what could ever go wrong with a mere 'hello'?

"what's your name?" he voices out. he hears snickers all around behind him but chose to ignore it. what's wrong with asking?

"a kelp's not going to answer you, hyung." a voice loomed through the noise melody of the waves to his ears. oh.

he casts his eyes away a little. "i just wanted to know her name..." he retorts adorably to the said voice, a pout hanging on his tone.

the voice then laughs. it's like music to his ears along with the crashing of waves. it was a perfect scene. 'this brat.' the creases between his brows deepen as the younger gives him a hearty yet mocking laugh.

"seriously," the younger says in between laughs, "hyung, your so-" he bursts out to another fit of laughter before even finishing his statement.

his giggles then dies as he senses a menacing aura coming from his hyung. his mouth forms an oddly shape of 'o' before clamping close and giving a sheepish grin. the one that says 'sorry i didn't mean, but it was just too funny so i kind of do.'

the older sighs at him frustratedly. "you're hurting the kelp's feelings." he carefully skids deeper in the water and when he was definitely sure the water's deep enough to float the kelp away, he gracefully lets the kelp down. he made small ripples of waves so the kelp can go back to the deep water where it belonged. he doesn't notice the younger's presence creeping from behind him.

then suddenly all he felt was the strong and all-too-familiar warmth of the younger. he rests his head on the taller younger's firm chest and sighs dreamily. he lets the other snake his arms in between the space of his own on his waist. he feels the younger rest his head just right on the crook of his neck.

"sorry hyung. i swear i didn't mean to laugh at you." he whispers too close to the older's ear that it tickled him a little bit. but he didn't shy away. he loved his presence all over him. he sounded sincere to his ears yet the amusement in his voice was too evident to be unlaced. he felt like snorting but he lets it go. he knew himself it was stupid to talk to a kelp anyways.

"it's fine... say sorry to the kelp if you really don't."

the younger chuckles and he feels the vibration on his chest. "but you already let the kelp away, hyung?"

he drowns in the younger's entirety. he notices every single thing about him a little bit too much. about how his laughter sounds so well with the waves to his ears, and how the boy loves manhandling him and he admits that he loves it too. so he pretends to think about it.

"hmm... true. but i think you're fine since the kelp is not as bratty as you."

"are you picking a childish fight now, hyung?" the other sounded dangerously serious but he knows when and where and how to push the younger's buttons right. "come on~"

the taller shakes his head in amusement. "you're so childish hyung." he harrumphs.

so they fell into comfortable silence, watching the sun set and skies darken in each other's embrace while still in the water. he loves every single bit of the younger and he knows that this was just the most most most perfect moment to be in his life. and he knows the younger thinks so too.

before they could even stay too comfortable, they hear laughter emitting from the now-lit cottage and the other members pouring out of it.

the oldest stops as soon as he sees the position of their two youngest. he hovers the other kids to look at the scene and they all chorus into satisfied smiles. when he hears the camera finally click, he heads closer to the shore to call the most precious beings in his life.

"kids! it's time to have dinner!"

___

courtesy of chim being the camera man.

-Bwi