Chapter 5 - Thank You

CARLA'S POV

CARLA'S POV

It's a little over 3 hours since we found the pool of blood sitting in the middle of Lucy's bedroom floor. We didn't know for sure where Lucy, Erza or Loke were. But if Loke or Erza had a brain, they should have gone straight to the hospital.

I have spent the first 2 hours, trying to calm Wendy. When in fact I was actually really scared, but because Wendy was in such a terrified state, I had to stay strong, for her sake.

"Carla, is Lucy really okay?" Wendy stumbles to her feet.

"Lucy is strong, and she has Loke and Erza with her right now. So don't worry Child." I say cooing her

"Okay, well, seeming we are here. Lets clean this place up." I say fired up, as I fly to open up the windows, to get the disgusting odor out.

====================================================

ERZA'S POV

Lucy smiled even though her whole world around her was crumbling in. Her face was drenched from the waterfall of tears trailing down.

I had no words to express the amount of confusion, hurt, and pure heart ache I was feeling. She has just lost her baby and she is still able to smile, she has lost everything, but still manages.

The Lucy I saw a week ago, was completely shattered, why now, when she has received the worse news possible is she smiling. Lucy what is going on in that head of yours?

Why? Why was she the only one being dealt such a shitty hand. But the other one that has no clue is Natsu! Natsu was the father, of Lucy's unborn child. My eyes started to go blurry.

I let go of her hand and sprung right up out of my seat, forcing her into my embrace. "I'm so sorry Lucy... Lucy I'm so sorry." I cried, not being able to hold back my tears anymore.

====================================================

TIME SKIP

====================================================

LUCY POV

3 days had passed and I was finally discharged from hospital. I begged Loke and Erza, not to say anything to anyone, especially not to Natsu. I know I'm being selfish, but I just can't bare all the questions and prying right.

Inside I feel empty, I feel as if I have no purpose. But I can't show that in front of Loke, he saw me at my lowest and I can't bare to put him through that turmoil again.

My selfishness caused me to lose my unborn baby, and that is something I should have to face on my own.

"Ready to go home." Loke gently guiding me away from my suitcase.

"I don't think so, I'll be carrying that." He insisted.

"Worry wart." I mumbled.

"I heard that." Loke said irritated.

I faked a smile. "Hold my hand, I'll take you through the celestial world." Loke reached out his hand

"Is it okay, if we walk back? I haven't been outside for nearly 2 weeks." I ask, taking my first step out of the hospital, out into the fresh air.

The wind gently brushing passed, as I close my eyes. I can hear the murmurs of the towns folk and cheers of the children as the run passed. I take a deep breath in, its for a hint of nasty food, fills my nostrils. The suns rays resting upon my face, the warmth seeping into my body, trying to melt my frozen heart. From this point on, I had to make a decision, to either loath around and pity myself, making everyone worry or pull myself together and move on.

And I choose..........

==============================================

LOKE'S POV

I grab Lucy's suitcase and offer to take her through the celestial world. Even though she is still weak and fragile, she insists on walking. Surprised I couldn't help but feel slightly relieved. These passed few days have been really challenging and daunting for everyone.

Me and Erza stayed by her side comforting her, supporting her, but today Erza had an errand to run, so she couldn't be here when Lucy gets discharged.

The sliding doors open and Lucy takes her first steps out of the hospital. Hers eyes closed, as the suns gentle rays rest upon her face. Her porcelain skin radiates so beautifully, her blonde silky hair dancing sweetly in the wind.  

"Loke.. Thank you for everything. I've been a handful lately. But thank you for sticking by me...." Lucy tilts her head back, just enough for me to see a glimpse of her smile.

" Lucy tilts her head back, just enough for me to see a glimpse of her smile

I  smile back softly.

"Let's go Loke" Lucy takes off with a hop in her step. This was the Lucy I missed, the happy go lucky Lucy.