Chapter 11 - Aye Sir

NATSU POV

Another year and still nothing on Lucy or Laxus. Me and Happy have followed a few leads, from towns folk, but  all came to the same conclusion, absolutely fruitless. I was starting to get desperate and I wanted nothing more then to find her. But with each passing day, my will grew weaker and I was on the brink of giving up. I flopped down to the ground, and leaned back against a tree. I lit a fire using my never ending supply, Happy was cooking the fish he caught early today, as for me. I gaze up at the clear starry sky, thinking that somewhere under the same sky, Lucy was out there somewhere.

"Happy." I said, still staring at the sky.

"Aye sir" Happy replies.

I sighed. "Do you think we will be able to find Lucy?"

"Of course we will Sir!" Happy says fired up. Washing away any self doubt I had.

====================================

LAXUS POV

I felt the suns rays rest upon my face, as it seeped through a slight crack in the poorly drawn curtains

I felt the suns rays rest upon my face, as it seeped through a slight crack in the poorly drawn curtains. I opened my eyes and was about to move, when I could feel something laying on my chest. I Look down and see Lucy sleeping soundly, her silky blond hair slightly draped over her face.

I run my fingers through her hair, and tucked the strands that were obscuring that precious face of hers, behind her ear. I was so deeply in love with this girl, and now we were married.

Wrapping my arm around her petite body, and kissed the top of her head. "Morning." Lucy whispered, placing a kiss on my chest. The softness from her lips, sent a warm fussy feeling through my whole body.

"Morning" I reply.

Lucy suddenly moves, placing her whole body on top of me.  Her face, just inches from mine. I can never get enough of this I swear. "Why don't we all go into town and have breakfast. I'm sure Luna would love that." Lucy suggests, grinning like a maniac.

"Sure!" Wrapping my arms around her yet again. "But first why don't we take care of something else." I say playfully. Lucy looks at me intrigued, and perches herself up in a saddled position. With a cheeky smile and that look in her eye, I pull her back down to me, forcing her into a passionate kiss. Slowly, I slide my fingers down her back, making her body arch back, pulling her out of the kiss, exposing her neck to me.

I perk myself up and gently begin to kiss her neck, making Lucy moan. Her hands running down my chest, before stopping just above my waist. But all of a sudden, our bedroom door came flying opened, and in came Luna. Shocked, I pushed Lucy off of me and pulled the blanket up just enough, but still with our heads sticking out.

"Morning Mummy and Daddy!" Luna cheerfully greets, jumping across our legs. "Morning sweetie." Lucy smiles. I pat Luna on the head. Me and Lucy look at each other, as to say close call, laughing out loud.