Rehab With Frimzy❤️❤️

Lily's Pov
So im sleeping... i dont notice somebody walking in... i hear a nose, i wake up., wipe my eyes, cant see.. I remember i dont have my glasses, left them @ my house,(broken glasses).. im not paying attention.. then i hear Frimzy say... uh hello lily.. how are you? Placing a hand on mine.. looking at me with he's handsome face, braces & all..😄😄😄

Frimzy _i walk in slowly & quietly, knowing that Lily's sleeping... i put the 🌻🌻 on the table, & walk to her bedside... i place a hand on hers, and i say hello lily. How are you? Smiling.. she wakes up, nods, i see she doesn't have her glasses.. so I remember i brought them from her house.. I quickly put my hands over her mouth.. meaning her to shh.... and i grab her hands, i move her hair out of her face, piece of hair behind her ear, I whisper "lily, you're so beautiful, good morning. Love Ya ❤️".

Lily _i hear Frimzy say "lily your beautiful..." i just turn red... my cheeks are going to be hurting all day i can tell.. 😊🙈

The doctor comes in the room, and says ready for your rehab on your knees today lily? He looks at me, smiles..

Lily _i see the doctor, he asked if im ready 4 rehab on my knees? I look at him being stubborn.. say.. "hell no! Im not going anywhere.. i dont want to. It hurts to move. Yesterday was fine. Thats it.. im not moving from this spot... i put my hands on my ears🙉🙉🙉. Meaning leave me alone,, i turn away from everyone... looking outside the window.. closing my eyes... just want to be alone., 😪😪

The doctor _ urgh!! Nurse, come on in & get her up, we have to get her moving.. come on lily, lets- cut off by frimzy.. he stands in front of him..

Frimzy _sir, plzs lets not do that. If you wouldn't mind, il get her to walk, ok,.? Im her best friend, she will listen to me. Ok? Just give me a few minutes, ok? I smileZ walk to lily...

Lily _ im covering my ears, bringing the covers over my face, crying.. im in pain, i dont want to be here anymore.. i hate hospitals..😭😭😭😭 . As im crying, in my own thoughts.. I sense something is happening.. I slowly look up.. i see frimzy talk to the doctor, he nods, walks outside the door.. Frimzy comes to me... meaning he said something to the doctor.. oh boy.. here we go..

Frimzy _ come on lily.. its ok.. i walk to lily, i sit down next to her on her bed.. i just pull lily into a 🐻hug.. i try calming her down.. she 😭 on my chest, im sensing she doesn't want to do anything.. but she has to get better... i grab her hands of her ears, i say softly, "come on lily, its me,. Frimzy.. your babyboy ❤️ now can you make me a deal lily? Plzs. I cupp her face, meaning she cant escape, or leave.. I cupp her face, look into her chocolate brown eyes, and i saw, "lily can you plzs do me a favor, if you do.. il stay here with you all night ok? " she tears up, i wipe her tears away, i smile at her,... i see her nodding ..

Lily & Frimzy come to a deal. Frimzy asked if lily could try to walk for him, if she does he'll be here all night.. so Lily agrees. 😀 Lily nods. And Frimzy gets the doctor... and nurse.. so here we go lily thought.😪
The doctor tells Frimzy to grab my hands make sure I wouldn't fall, he smiled & nods.. holds my hands ❤️

Lily _I'm sitting on the edge of the bed.. i look up @ everyone.. doctor & nurse.. they nod.. then i look at Frimzy, he's smiling at me, i look down at he's hands, see lost soul tattoo.. im in my own thoughts again.. how could this happen to me??😪  i cant stay here.. i just want to go home.. i have to take care of Cody.. get back to school.. im lost in my own thoughts.. then i feel Frimzy, rub my back.. i still looking @ he's hand.. i start to cry, tears coming down,😭😭.. then i hear.. "come on beautiful, i love you.. its your babyboy, Frimzy ".💙🙂 i just snap out of my thoughts.. after 10 minutes, of just looking at Frimzy's hands.. I slowly look up, i nod, meaning im ready..😪😪

So lily gets up slowly, and with frimzy by her side, she walks slowly out the door, towards the room where she will be doing her therapy...😪 i get weak in the knees, a couple times i almost fall, but i have frimzy there. Holding on me.. I look up, mouth "thank you for being here with me." I smile.. he nods. Smiles.

Doctor _ok good. Now lets do this a couple of times. And then walk back to the room.. ready, whenever your ready lily. He says.. waiting on me..

Lily _i look at him. Say im not doing it over & over. No way. Im not a monkey.. your crazy if you think il do it more then once.. you have no idea how much it hurts... so no way, no way in hell im- cutt off by frimzy..

Frimzy _ lily, hey.. I squeeze her hands, to get her attention... she's yelling at the doctor.. i try to get her attention.. i stand in front of her. I cupp her face.. i give her a kiss.. out of the blue❤️😏💋.. that did it.. she stopped, looking at me.. happy/confused..

Lily _i was getting upset at the doctor. Im not doing it more then once i said, then frimzy comes in front of me.. he's standing in my way,Frimzy turns to me.. kissing me.. 💋💋💋💋. Im surprised.. i wasn't expecting that.. i kiss back💋. We pull away, im happy/ confused why he did that..

Frimzy _ok lily heres the deal, if you do this for me, you a huge hug & kisses after ok? I holding her hands.. looking into her eyes... i smile.. deal? She nods.😀

So the doctor & nurse walk in, stay back near the door... letting Frimzy & Lily have some space.. they write stuff down..

Lily & Frimzy look at each.. Frimzy says.. lily you ready? Lets walk up these steps, ok,? Lily walks up slowly, groans in pain.. ouchh.. ouchh.. that hurts.. 😢 but lily is a fighter.. she is on the top step. Looking at Frimzy all the way, tears coming down her eyes... Frimzy's holding on Lily's hands all the time❤️. Frimzy just smiles, and nods.. then lily walks downs the stairs... then she stops, and Frimzy cupps her face,, kisses lily 💋💋. They pull away.. Frimzy says, "see that wasn't bad, right?"

Frimzy _ I wiped a tear from lily.. i kiss her💋. YoU ready to do it once more lily? I say smiling 😀. Looking into her eyes.. I stopped her, say, did i say that your beautiful today? Lily, you're beautiful ❤️. I kiss her💋💋💋💋.

Then lily does it once more, and then thats it.. the doctor says ok good job lily. Once more tomorrow.. 8:30 am. Now head back to your room, eat breakfast.

Lily _ i start to feel dizzy, i fall into Frimzy's arms, i wake up in my room.. and i hear Frimzy say something to the doctor..

Frimzy & Doctor
Frimzy _wat happened?
Doc_ she fainted, didnt eat anything.. she must eat. Could we ask you to make her eat, since your her boyfriend? She only listens to you?
Frimzy _ yes sir. 😃
Doc_ok we will be back later.

Frimzy comes back to Lily's bedside.. she's awake..

Frimzy _lily you ok? I walk to her.. i sit next to her. Hold her hands.. 😀
Lily _yea im ok. Im just cold. Im freezing, im shaking.. i cant keep warm..😫😭

Frimzy _i quickly make my move, i place my jacket on lily, i lay down on the bed, wrap my arms around her.. I whisper to her, lily im here. Plzs get some sleep. Im not going anywhere ok? When you wake up, ill be here❤️❤️.
Lily _i feel Frimzy put a jacket on me, lay down & wrap he's arms around me...he tells me to get sleep.. i put my head on he's chest.. I slowly fall asleep..

Frimzy _i kiss Lily's forehead 💋💋💋💋. Then i just slowly fall asleep as well❤️❤️

Ok so wats going to happen? Will lily ever get out of the hospital? Or her stubbornness gunna keep her there?
Will Emma be back?
Where will lily go after she leaves the hospital?

Find out next chapter ❤️❤️❤️