Ally💙

So class this is Ally. She is new here. Plzs make her welcome. Ok Ally, would you like somebody to show you around the school? Pick 2 people. Says Ms.Samson

Ally's Pov 💦

So I'm standing in the classroom with everyone looking at me.. i see to people in the back of the classroom. I pick them.

Frimzy & Lilly!! You guys will show Ally around later. Got it? _ms.samson says.

Frimzy & Lilly both freeze, looking up, smiling & nod.

Lilly's Pov 🙈
So i guys Frimzy & I are showing a new girl around... how exciting? Not really. (Cause I'm still new to this school..).

Frimzy grabs Lilly's hands, dragging her out of the classroom after the bell..

Wow! Frimzy where we going? Wat the- cut off by Frimzy..

Shhh, just come on. Follow Me. Dont ask anything for a minute. Frimzy says.

Lilly just follows. Just confused.. wait wat about Ally? I gotta show her around.
Uhhh Frimzy, you're forgetting about Ally.. We gotta show her around.. Lilly says..

Lilly see's Ally... grabs her hand, dragging her with us.. as we walk to the library..
I look down, see Ally had a tattoo on her hand too.. (oh boy I thought).

Liberty 📘

Frimzy stops, we all look at each other...

Lilly _ Hello I'm Lilly. Nice to meet you Ally. I give her a hug. I smile..🙂🙂 she hugs me back.. tightly squeezing me.. i cant breathe for a moment 😅💙.

Frimzy _Im Frimzy. Nice to meet you too Ally. I give her a hug.. 💙

So who is this Ally?
Wat about the tour around the school?💙