Drawings With Flower🌺

Lilly's Pov
So its been 1 month since Lilly & Frimzy got back from London.. they had a great time. They had.... fun (if you know what i mean).

At Frimzy's house.
Frimzy & Lilly walk into the house... see everything all messed up. Lamps on the floor, the kitchen is all dirty, dishes in the sink... then they walk into the family room, See Rosa on the floor, she is not breathing right.. She is laying on the floor....

Frimzy & Lilly run to her side. Frimzy says to call 911. Lilly goes to call. She hears a noise... its flower, she is crying in the pantry closet.. she must be scared Lilly thought.

Lilly _ Frimzy flower is in the closet, she is crying.. why dont you go take your mom to the hospital, il stay here with flower, keep her busy.. 💙

Frimzy _ you sure Lilly? I say.. i give her a huge hug. Go to flower, tell her that i gotta take mom out for awhile. So Lilly will be here for you.. i kiss flowers head. I turn, & kiss Lilly ❤️.

Frimzy takes he's mom to the hospital.. they find out that she has been working too hard, & just fainted.. so she must stay over night ..  Meanwhile ... Lilly & Flower are..

Flower & Lilly are drawing pictures.
Lilly_ come flower, lets draw some pictures.. make some for your mom, & Frimzy.

Lilly _ i cant believe Rosa. I hope she is ok. I hear my phone ring. I get up, & go to Frimzy's room. I answer it. It's Frimzy ❤️.

Frimzy _ hey lily. They found out that my mom just fainted. She has been working too hard. So we will be home tomorrow. Im on my way home.. Thanks for taking care of flower.

Lilly _ hi frimzy. That's good news. Ok. I will see ya later. No problem 💙.

I go back to Flower's room, she is crying.. I sit down next to her, i put her on my lap. Say its gunna be ok. Your mom is just tired. She needs her rest.. .. hey 🌺. How about we eat dinner? Chicken Nuggets? 😍❤️.

Lilly & 🌺. Head downstairs, 🌺 sits down. Lilly starts to cook, she made chicken nuggets for 🌺. I give 🌺 the food. Tell her to eat. I just sit down.. then i hear the food open. It's Frimzy. (Its 8pm.) so its pretty late. Im just too tired to get up,. But i try to stand.. i start walking towards Frimzy, but since i was playing with 🌺, we had left the toys around.. & of course you know what? I fell.. i stepped on a barbie doll, I slipped & i was heading on the floor, but Frimzy caught me.. i was saved.😍❤️. So then i looked @ Frimzy, Thanked Him. Then we both turned to 🌺. We could hear her laughing.. (I'm guessing she likes when i fall.)

So Then i made Frimzy some 🌮🥙🍕. We all ate dinner. I told Frimzy I'll take 🌺 upstairs & get her ready for bed.. i give him a kiss.. 💋💋. Then i walked upstairs with 🌺. I got her changed & into her spongebob pjs. I told her a night time story. Then i said goodnight 🌺. She actually said.. "i love you Lilly." (My 💙 melted. She knew i cared for Frimzy, she i got her trust!!! Yess!🙌🏽🙌🏽).
Love You Flower 2.💙

So Lilly walks out, closes the door, she turns to be meet face to face with Frimzy.. 😳❤️.

Frimzy _ Lilly thank you for taking care of 🌺. I appreciate it. You are the best.. Then i just kiss Lilly.. push her on the door.. a loud thod.. (i guess that woke up 🌺. She came out, saw us making out, she said "get a room". She gave me a hug, love ya bro. Then she went back in her room, & fall asleep).

Lilly _ Frimzy thanks me. I said no problem. Then out of nowhere, Frimzy starts to kiss me.. pushing me on the door, a loud thod.. then i see 🌺, at the door, i start to blush, say sorry 🌺. She says "get a room😏. With a evil smirk.. I think Frimzy is teaching her too much stuff😂😂." I think wtf.. Anyways,  i step back, let Frimzy talk to 🌺. He puts 🌺 back to bed. Closes the door...

Lilly _ Im just waiting near my room.. Just looking at the family portrait pictures.. I just smile.. I'm actually happy again..
Then i go check on cody. He is asleep. He must had a long day.. so then i give him a kiss on the head say love ya cody. Then i walk out, i go downstairs & start cleaning up the toys... then i hear Frimzy standing behind me... asking if he could help. I say yea. Sure👍🏻..

Frimzy _ I close the door to 🌺 room. I see Lilly go check on cody. I go to my room... I get something... i go downstairs & go help Lilly. Lilly is just a huge important person in my life..💙

What is gunna Happen?