Chapter 18 LATINO KICK!!!

Kelly's POV

"LATINO KICK!" I heard before a soccer ball was flung out of the bush, right at me, and I fell to the floor from the impact.

"What the?" I mumbled.

I sat up to see two boys approach me.

One had brown hair and tan skin while the other had blonde hair and pale skin. They were both pretty short.  Milli transformed back into human form.

"Aw man. Just some other kids from the DWMA." the blonde groaned.

"Don't worry about it, Johnny. But how was that Latino kick?" the brunette asked.

"Perfect. Your soul wavelength impact was dead on for a clear strike, Eddy." Johnny replied.

"Um, excuse me, but who're you?" I asked.

"I'm Johnny and this is Eddy. We're brothers who attended the DWMA for the war. The rest of our group is over there while we searched for enemies. But instead we found you." Johnny explained.

"I'm Milli and this is Kelly. I trained at the DWMA as well and Kelly has been training at all the bases with her other friends." Milli smiled.

The brothers nodded as Eddy picked up the soccer ball. "Why do you have that with you?" Milli asked.

"We love soccer. So we use our soul wavelengths to kick the soccer ball with full force. Our weapon partners are with us if we end up in trouble though." Eddy explained.

"Our best move is our Latino kick." Johnny smiled.

"Cool. Well, we have to wake up our team. We're on the move now." I said.

The two brothers nodded as they left. Milli and I walked over to the tent.

"Hey, guys! Wake up!" I shouted.

Everyone shot up, a little groggy from sleeping.

"We're moving today, so let's get going!" Milli smiled. The others nodded and we started getting ready for the next day.

Ok so about the Latino kick. I'm not being racist or anything! This kid Eddy and his friend Johnny just love to kick a soccer ball and shout Latino kick while scoring a goal, during P.E. I just decided to make them brothers in the story though.