Beginning of Year 3

A young girl somewhere around the age of her late single digits slowly glanced up at her new school " Strodamcers International School of Youth". A small sigh escaped the girl's tiny dried lips, as fear rises up her tinted cheeks and nervously flushed down her whole body. New house means a new school, and new school means more new 'scary' people. Finally reaching her destination. She hesitantly walked through the brown door that was hovering over her like a giant statue. The noise in the classroom silently died down. Thousands of eyes were on the young girl like she was shot by millions of frightening looking bullet bombs.

"Welcome, students we have a new student today." A young woman in her early thirties said.

Iris glanced up at her fellow classmates and gulped. There was fear in her eyes, as she was silently shaking.

"Hello. My name is Iris.".

After a couple of minutes had passed, a boy named Isaac Wooten stepped in front of Iris and extends his hand for her to shake.

"Hi there, miss Iris. Hope we can become good friends." He said with a bright smile plastered on his face. Iris plainly shook the boy's arm and smiled backed. This was the start of a new life. She had a feeling she was going to like it here in Strodamcers International School of Youth.